七(seven)

Fanart is not mine

(Not edited)

Jimin's Pov

Once I set Yoongi on his bed I didn't know if I should undress him or not. I mean its somewhat uncomfortable in jeans and a tight shirt.

So I decided that I would undress him so he could be comfortable after what I did to him earlier.

I walked over to him on the side of the bed and put his arms up so I could take his shirt off. I grabbed the shirt and brought it over his head and threw it on the floor.

I then went to his pants and unbuttoned them and slid the zipper down, careful not to touch his crotch, and slowly pulled them down. I picked up the shirt and put both in the hamper.

I looked for a closet door and found it next to the bathroom door and searched for something comfortable. As I was looking I found a box, and it had something written in English that I couldn't understand.

I decided not to touch it because it wasn't mine and I shouldn't be in here in the first place. Looking around some more I found a stack of basketball shorts and grabbed one.

As I walked back out I found Yoongi still in the same position that I had put him in. I put him in the basketball shorts and put his arms back down and pulled the covers over him and shut the light off.

Once I shut the door I went to the living room and sat there looking at the blank TV.

~~~

The doorbell went off around eleven o'clock at night waking me up. I got up and went to the door and opened it, looking up at a guy that I've never seen.

He had dirty blond hair, almost white, and he was wearing a button-down black shirt, making his hair even whiter then it looks, and skinny jeans.

"Um, hi. Is Yoongi home?" He asked shyly. "Yeah he's sleeping right now but I can get him up for you," I said, mentioning for him to come in. He bowed and walked in taking a seat on the couch.

I walked into Yoongis room to see him not there. I looked around till I saw the light under the bathroom door. I walked over to it and knocked.

"Yoongi someones here to see you," I said through the door. "Who is it," he asked back. "I don't know I never got a name he just asked for you," I said walking over to the bed to sit on.

"Alright tell him I'll be out in a minute," he said. I walked back out to the living room and sat on one of the chairs. "He said he'd be out in a minute," I told the man.

He just nodded his head and lend back on the couch closing his eyes. I got up and went to the kitchen to get the man something to drink.

I walked out and taped him and handed him the cup. He thanked me and handed me back the cup. I was putting it in the sink when I heard Yoongi talk to the man.

"Hey Namjoon what's up," Yoongi asked Namjoon. "I just came by to see why you were slacking on the job. You never slack off so I came to see why and then I see the pink haired boy open the door," he explained to Yoongi.

"That's Jimin I found him like a week ago and I've just never got around to doing my job," Yoongi said mentioning me. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him.

"Yoongi ruffled my hair and then went back to talking to Namjoon. "Do you need me to start again or something, I mean I can I just have to take Jimin here with me," he said.

Wait, what! Take me with him, there's no way I'm going with him hunting. "Why would you want to take him I don't think he'll be any help in my option," Namjoon said looking me over.

"Trust me he'll be a great help in hunting vampires," Yoongi told him. "How come," Namjoon asked curiously. "You'll see if you come with us," Yoongi said sitting back relaxed in his chair.

"If you say so. Call me when you head out and I'll meet you there," Namjoon said getting up. "I'll see you later," he said walking out the door.

"Hyung I don't want to go out hunting, I hated being out their alone, I don't want to go back," I said. "You won't be alone I'll be right by your side, ok," he said ruffling my hair again.

"Now go take a shower and get ready," he said taking out his phone to play on it. I sighed and walked to my room and stripped off my clothes on the way to the shower.

I turned on the shower and went to look at myself in the mirror. I had a long gash from my left shoulder to my lower right side of my back. It was healed but it was never going to go away.

I got in the shower and let the warm water run over me and down the drain. I never really had a real shower when I was living on my own.

I always had to find a pond or a lake to wash in, and it was always cold and never fun to get in. But now I had soap to wash with, and shampoo to wash my hair with, its great.

I opened the shampoo bottle and rubbed it into my scalp. I rinsed it off and grabbed the soap and rubbed it all over my body making me smell like coconut.

I walked back under the water and just stood there letting all my worries go.

"Jimin are you ok," Yoongi asked, scaring me making me slip and fall and my butt. "Jimin did you fall, are you ok," Yoongi asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine you just scared me and I slipped," I told him, shutting off the water and getting out. "Okay, just don't hurt yourself," Yoongi said.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and I guess Yoongi never walked out of the room because he was standing right in front of the door when I opened it.

"Uh...sorry," he said turning around. "Its fine but can you please wait for me outside," I asked, I didn't want him to see the scar on my back.

"Sure," he said walking out and shutting the door. Once he shut the door I realized that I didn't have any clothes to wear. "Yoongi can you bring me some clothes to ware," I asked.

"Oh yeah sorry about that," he said walking away. He came back a few seconds later and handed me clothes to wear. I put on the black shirt and black pants.

"I'm ready," I said walking out the door. Yoongi nodded his head and we walked out the door into the warm night.

________________

1191 words

I got my cards in the mail yesterday

I got my cards in the mail yesterday. I'm so happy