六(six)

Fanart not mine

(Not edited)

I hate it when I start the chapter with them waking up I've done that so many times.

Jimin's Pov

I woke up to a thumping sound in my ear. I opened my eyes and looked down. I saw something but I didn't know what. I also felt my head go up and down.

I sat up and looked at what I was sleeping on, well more like who I was sleeping on. It was Yoongi. How I got on him was beyond me I don't remember anything from last night.

Once I finally got fully awake I felt pain in my mouth, so I got up and went to the bathroom to check. I lifted my lip and saw that my fangs were bigger than normal. I was scared, I didn't know what I did last night, what could make them bigger?

I heard Yoongi groan and roll over in bed in the room. "Jimin?" I heard him say. "I'm in here," I answered back. I looked out the bathroom door to see Yoongi getting up from the bed.

"What are you doing in there," he asked walking over to me. "I was looking to see why my mouth hurt so I came in here to check. Do you know why my fangs are bigger," I asked.

"You mean you don't remember what happened last night?" He asked. "No, what happened."

He scratched the back of his head. I've noticed he does that when he's nervous about something. "Please tell me, I want to know why I feel weird," I said.

He mumbled a 'must be a side effect' and sighed then preceded to walk out. "I need to call someone and then eat can you wait till then," he asked looking back at me. I nodded my head and followed him out.

He got his phone and dialed a number. A few seconds later someone picked up. "Hey Jin can you come over I would like you to meet him.....okay see you then," he said and then hung up.

"So who did you call?" I asked curiously. "You'll see, and he won't hurt you as Taehyung did, he's more understanding," he told me while walking into the kitchen.

"Um, may I call you Yoongi instead of suga," I asked as he poured a bowl of cereal. "Sure, might as well, you know my name because of Tae so its fine," he said sitting down on a stool. I nodded my head and sat down in front of Yoongi and watched him eat.

"Does that taste good," I asked mentioning the bowl of cereal. "I guess, it depends on your taste buds really," he answered. "Oh, Like how some blood tastes better than others," I asked looking him in the eyes.

"I guess, I don't drink blood so I wouldn't know," he said finishing his bowl. Suddenly the doorbell rang making me put my hands over my ears. Yoongi went over to the door and opened it reviling a man with blond hair. "Hey Yoongi I haven't seen you in forever," the man said hugging Yoongi.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I've been trying to keep myself busy lately, it ever senses I got Jimin over there, I haven't been doing my job lately," Yoongi told the man.

"Its fine, now show me this Jimin you were talking about yesterday," the blond man said. Yoongi showed the man where I was and introduced us.

"Jimin this is Seokjin but you can call him Jin. And Jin this is Jimin," Yoongi said. "Nice to meet you Yoongi I heard about you yesterday and from what Yoongi told me you look a lot better, JIN said.

"Nice to meet you too, and Yoongi told you about me?" I asked tilting my head. Jin just laughed. "Yes do you not remember what happened yesterday," he asked.

"No, what happened," I asked. "Oh." Jin looked at Yoongi and Yoongi told him, "he was like that when I got up."

"Really, I thought he might have remembered," Jin said. "I was gonna tell him when you got here," Yoongi said going to sit on the couch. "Jimin why don't you sit down next to me," Yoongi said patting the seat next to him.

I sat down next to him and waited for them to tell me. "Jimin do you remember this," he asked, showing me his wrist. His wrist had two puncture wounds on it.

"Wait! Did I do that," I yelled. Yoongi nodded his head. "Why didn't you kill me I could have killed you!" I said backing away. Yoongi grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"Because Jimin, you were dying from your body rejecting the animal blood that you have lived for all these years," Yoongi told me.

"Why didn't you let me die I could have ended my life and have been free from this world and you wouldn't have to deal with me," I told him. "Jimin I don't want you dead!" Yoongi yelled pulling me into his arms.

I melted in his arms and hugged him back. "Why don't you want me to die, I thought you hated my kind," I asked with my face in his chest.

"I've grown to like you Jimin," he told me while rubbing my back.

"I hate to rune this moment but I need to see if there is anything wrong with Jimin," Jin asked making me look at him. Yoongi nodded his head and sat me on his lap.

I started to blush and looked down. "Jimin you can look up its fine I won't say anything," Jin whispered quietly, but I could hear him. That was new. I looked up at Jin and he looked me in the eyes and took out a little flashlight.

He pointed it in my eyes making me close my eyes. "I need you to open your eyes Jimin," Jin asked. I opened them and had to look away from the flashlight.

Next Jin told me to open my mouth. He looked at my fangs and touched them. I shivered again like last time when Yoongi did it.

"Does your mouth hurt, Jin asked. I nodded my head and then he looked at Yoongi. "Were his fangs smaller than what they are now," he asked him.

"Yeah that got bigger when I put my wrist to his face yesterday," he told Jin. Jin nodded his head and looked back at me. "I'm going to have Yoongi do something, I need you to not move, okay," he asked.

I nodded my head and waited for what Yoongi was going to do. "Turn around Jimin and face Yoongi," Jin asked. I turned around so I was straddling his lap and waited.

He took something out of his pocket that I couldn't see and put his arm behind me and did something. And I soon knew what he did because I got a good smell of his blood that was coming out of his wrist.

I griped Yoongis shoulders tight and closed my eyes. "Open your eyes Jimin," Yoongi asked. I opened them and Yoongis wrist was in my face just like last night.

I looked him in the eyes and told him, "please get it away from me, I don't want to hurt you again."

But Yoongi brought it closer to my face and said, "you need to drink your body isn't used to human blood. So you need more."

"But I don't want to hurt you Yoongi," I said. "I don't think you will hurt me, I believe you won't," he said. He put his wrist to my mouth and I opened my mouth and stuck my fangs in his wrist.

I began to drink his blood and I heard Yoongi groan. For some reason that made me want to suck harder and make him make that noise again.

Again he groaned and said something but I couldn't hear. The sound that he just made was stuck in my mind making me want more.

All of the sudden a felt someone pull me off of Yoongi, and put me on the floor. I looked at Yoongi and saw that he was panting and had blood running down his wrist.

"Yoongi are you okay," Jin asked Yoongi as he went to get a wrap for his wrist. "Yeah, I've never felt better," he said and passed out. "Shit," Jin said.

"Jimin you need to a little bit more careful when you drink from Yoongi," Jin told me. "What did I do," I asked him.

"You used a special kind of venom that's used during sex and you drank too much," he told me handing me a paper towel. "Oh."

I could feel my face turn beet red from what he just said. "I didn't mean too I just didn't want to hurt him," I said. "You didn't hurt him alright, but that wasn't the right kind of venom to use," he told me.

Oh, I didn't know. "I'm going to go home now, I patched up his wrist so please take of Yoongi and take him to his room so he lay down," Jin said walking to the door. "Okay, bye hyung," I said as he shut the door.

I picked Yoongi up and went to find his room down the hall. Once I found it, I put him on his bed and just sat there with him the whole night.

________________

1585 words