二十九(twenty-nine)

(Not edited)

"Prince Jeon," a vampire barely got out. Jungkook turned around to see one vampire trying to sit up. Jungkook walked to the vampire but in the process, he broke all the locks that he was passing.

Once he was at the vampire jungkook gasped and ran to him. The vampire smiled but clasped on the ground. Jungkook broke the lock and pulled the vampire out.

"I thought you died, Jackson," jungkook said carrying him out to Taehyung. Jackson gave a small laugh. "You know I wouldn't die that easily," Jackson joked around, trying to lighten the mood.

Jungkook cracked a small smile but dropped it once he placed Jackson on the floor next to Taehyung. "Watch him while I get the others out," jungkook said before walking back in the room.

Taehyung looked down at Jackson to see he was very dehydrated and looked like he hasn't had blood in a while.

Taehyung felt sorry for him and all the other vampires in the room. Who knew how long they have been in there.

"Here," Taehyung said, giving Jackson his wrist. Jackson looked at Taehyung but didn't say anything. He knew that Taehyung was a turned vampire so it wouldn't kill him to drink his blood.

Jackson grabbed Taehyung arm and bit into his wrist. Taehyung flinched a little but kept still. Once Jackson pulled away, he could set himself up and stand again.

Jackson thanked Taehyung and went to help jungkook with getting all the vampires out of the room.

~~~
"

Jimin," Namjoon carefully said. Jimin looked at him and let out a breath. Jimin's posture changed and he relaxed, but his eyes stayed the same. Cold and dark.

"I'm fine Namjoon, I just need blood right now," jimin explained. Namjoon sighed but tensed up. "And no I can't drink from you, it has to be yoongi since I marked him."

"Oh ok." Jimin walked behind Namjoon and broke the door holding him. Once Namjoon got feeling back into his hands they both set off to escape.

As they set down the hall they noticed that there was nobody around. Not even a scream of a test subject.

"Do you think they all just up and left?" Namjoon asked. Jimin didn't answer but smelled the air. "yoongis here," was all jimin said before leaving Namjoon behind and disappearing farther into the building.

Namjoon sighed and followed jimin, where ever he went.

Jimin was running to the scent of yoongi. He had briefly caught it but it was there, and jimin was running to it. Jimin started seeing body's of the staff that worked here all dead.

And by the looks of it, it wasn't a vampire. Jimin ran down the hall again and when he turned the corner he felt a very sharp abject Pierce through his skin, setting it on fire. (Not literally)

There was a gasp from the person as jimin fell to the floor. Jimin started to breath heavy as the pain increased and his vision was going blurry.

"Oh my God jimin, I'm so sorry. Oh my God, what have I done." The person who jimin now recognizes as Yoongi was panicking as jimin was gasping in pain. 

The blade that yoongi had used was his vampire hunting knife so it was made to paralyze a vampire and slowly kill them.

Yoongi had no intentions of killing his lover, so he was panicking to no end. Yoongi didn't even know what to do. He has never tried to save a vampire from the poison, so he didn't know what to do.

"Y-yoongi I need y-your b-blood," jimin pushed out. Yoongi looked shocked at jimin, he almost didn't hear him. But yoongi did hear him and brought jimin up to his neck.

Jimin didn't waste time and bit. The energy that he was losing was being gained back. After a few more seconds Namjoon came running around the corner, very shocked.

Jimin had finished drinking and pulled away from yoongi. He still felt pain but it was getting better. Now all they had to do was get out of here.

But there was a small problem. They didn't know that jungkook was here and freeing all the vampires that the scientist had kept.

____________

712 words

A little shorter but oh well. Hope it turned out ok I'm still having trouble to come up with things to write, so bear with me.

Btw once I finish high school I'm thinking about studying in Japan to become an English teacher. I'm hoping my mom will let me😅

Also, thank you Kanekikookie25 for spamming me for the past two days I loved every bit of you commenting on every little thing and I hope you keep it up. Love ya girl❤