十三(thirteen)

Fanart not mine

(Not edited)

Jungkook's Pov

I watched as Jimin told Namjoon to get Jin and bring him back inside. He knew something was wrong.

It makes me smile seeing Jimin so tense and scared for everybody.

He's grown stronger being with the human.

Yoongi hugged him and Jimin hugged back. Jimin looked at Taehyung and then to Yoongi.

He knew who I was after.

I watched as Taehyung got up and walked around the room. It was cute.

After he shot me yesterday I got his scent and realized that's something drew me to him.

I decided to make a beautiful appearance by crashing through the window. "Miss me?" I said with open arms.

Everybody just stood there shocked, it was funny. "What's so funny bloodsucker," Yoongi asked.

"Your guy's faces, it was hilarious," I laughed. "Wait how come I couldn't tell it was you?" Jimin questioned.

"I don't know but you've gotten stronger, you were never able to feel my presence before," I said.

"I mean you are a failed experiment," I said as Jin's and Taehyung's face turn to shock.

"And to top it all off Namjoon was the reason for that scar on you back Jimin," I said as Jimin turned to Namjoon and Namjoon looked away.

Jimin face was a blank slate. You couldn't read anything on his face, and for once I get a little scared of what might be going on in his head.

Yoongi came from behind Jimin and back hugged him. Jimin immediately calmed down, but he broke down in tears. "Why would you do that to me Namjoon," Jimin sobbed in his hands.

"I didn't mean to Jimin I swear it," Namjoon said looking like he was about to cry. He looked up at me and pointed a gun at me. "You will die."

"Oh I would like to try, but first I want this," I said using my speed to grab Taehyung. Everything in the room tensed. The air felt like it stilled and nobody moved.

I felt Taehyung tense and slowly tried to pull out a gun. "Oh now you don't," I said grabbing the gun from him. I threw the gun at Jin and watched him fumble with it.

"Wait, I can't fire a gun," Jin said panicked. Yoongi took the gun from Jin and put it on the table.

"Now," Yoongi started. "Why do you want Taehyung."

"I don't know really I just like the smell of his blood, and he shot me," I said smelling his neck. He tensed under my touch and shivered.

"I'm gonna have fun with you tonight," I whispered as I bit his ear. "I'd rather die than be with you," he bit back in response. "We can arrange that," I said licking his neck.

"Shit," I heard Jimin say. " shit is right Jimin, you know what I'm gonna do," I smirked. Yoongi and Namjoon pointed a gun at me. "I don't think you want to do that," I said placing Taehyung in front of me.

They put their guns down but Taehyung just had to say something. "Shoot me dammit, who cares about me. We need to kill him."

And that's what they did. They shot Taehyung and the bullet went through him and hit me, knocking us both over. Shit, this is bad I didn't think they would shoot him.

"Great job guys," Taehyung panted in pain. I looked where they shoot him and he was bleeding all over me. They had hit him in the abdomen area.

The sight of Taehyung's blood from being shot sent me crazy. I ran at Yoongi but Jimin got in the way and I grabbed him by the throat and bit his shoulder releasing a venom into him.