二十二(twenty-two)

(Not edited)

Yoongi pov

"Hyung~" Jimin whined in my ear. "Yes, Jimin?" I asked, even know I knew it was something that I don't want to do.

"Can we go to the park. I haven't been there in a while." I don't want to get up. "Jimin I'm still in pain from you."

Jimin's face turns bright red and covers it with his hands. It was funny seeing him blush it was cute. "Fine," I say getting up.

"Yay!" Jimin said jumping up and down like a child. I wonder why I love him. Jimin ran all the way to my room, or our room, and got ready.

I trudged to the room with minimal pain. "Come on hyung, your so slow."

"Jimin, if you don't stop, we're not going to the park," I told him putting my shoes on. Jimin stopped bickering and stood there waiting for me.

"Alright let's go."

We get to the park and Jimin runs to the swings. He jumps on one and starts to swing. He's like a little kid.

I go to sit under one of the oak trees and close my eyes. I hear Jimin giggle and look.

There was a little girl playing with him and laughing with him. God, why is he so cute with kids. I smile and close my eyes again to get some sleep.

But like always someone happens to interrupt it. "I haven't seen you in a while. What brings you to the park," a familiar voice says.

"I know you from somewhere," I say trying to figure it out. The guy next to me laughed. "Well, you've only seen me once. I doubt you remember my name."

I force myself to open my eyes and look to see who it is. To my surprise, it's that vampire that helped me when Jimin was out.

"Your J hope right?" I asked making sure it was him. His eyes lit up. "You do remember me," he happily said. I scoffed, "Why wouldn't I, you helped Jimin if I remember correctly."

"Yup, so where's jimin?" He asked. "He's the only reason I'm at the park right now," I sighed.

"Really?" He looked around to see Jimin pushing a little girl on the swings, he looked so happy. "He looks happy since the last time I saw him, but he was in a coma-like state then."

That's right. When j hope met Jimin was when he was dying. "Yeah but he's better now, trust me."

He shook his head. "I don't even want to know what you mean. So how's it with jungkook?"

"I have no idea. My friend Taehyung is a vampire now, and Jimin lost his shit," I explained looking at Jimin.

J hope looked at me weird. "Would you like to explain what you mean?"

"It's a long story."

"I got time, and it looks like you do too," J hope said smiling. I sighed.

"Alright. So Jungkook broke into my house one day he went after Taehyung and took him, turned him into a vampire. Jimin finally found out after he woke up and went Ballistic. He went after Jungkook about killed him and I tried to stop him but he got mad saying that I was siding with Jungkook and decided to do something to me. After he had calmed down I've been sitting at home doing nothing and Jimin decided he wanted to go to the park. There," I said with my eyes closed.

"Does Jimin not like vampires?"

"No he was made one, and not by vampires," I said. J hope looked confused and was fixing to ask why when Jimin ran over.

Jimin immediately held onto me not trusting J hope. I could hear a small hiss from Jimin.

J hope looked taken back by the hiss. "Jimin he's fine. He helped you when Jungkook bit you. He's also a friend of Jin," I added hoping that it would help him calm down.

Jimin Slightly loosened his hold but never fully letting go. "Hi Jimin, it's nice to see you up in moving. I'm Jhope," he said with his bright smile.

"Nice to meet you too," Jimin mumbled on my shoulder. "I want to go home Yoongi."

"Ok Jimin, I'll see you later j hope, stop by if you want to," I said standing up. "Alright, and call me Hobi, I like it better."

I nodded and waved to him before leaving. Jimin still clung to me.

As we got home there was a commotion in the living room. Me and Jimin walked in and saw Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on the couch.

Jimin held my hand tighter and walked with me. "What's going on here," I ask. Jungkook gets up and walks over to me and Jimin.

"I have found out that Taehyung was not fully human. He has another supernatural part of him, but it's very little," Jungkook explains to me and Jimin.

"And what would it be?" Jimin Curiously asks. Jungkook sighs. "I don't know but it's fighting with his vampire side. I think it's killing him but he doesn't think so. I would like your opinion on it."

"How much do you think he is of this other half?" Jin asks. "I think about 20 percent. Its, not a lot but it's enough to fight his vampire blood."

Jimin moved from my side to stand in front of Jungkook. "Do you think he's like me?"

Everybody in the room was taken back by his question. Jungkook didn't know what to say.

"He could have been like me and escaped. Or could it be that it runs in his family?"

Jungkook went to sit next to Taehyung on the couch and ran his hands through his hair.

"I never thought of it like that, but it's possible. But who would have helped him? It wasn't me, or any of my men. I would have taken him if I knew what he was. Taehyung do you remember anything from when you were younger?"
Taehyung thought for a few minutes. "I was never taken in by anybody, my dad would always tell me stories of supernatural beings. The most he would talk about was ones with big black wings."

Jungkook had a look of shock on his face. "I can't believe it," he whispered. "What? What is it," Namjoon asked.

"There are only two types of beings with black wings. One being a fallen angel, and the other-"

"The devil."

___________

1082 words

I don't particularly like this chapter

Anyways my birthday is coming up! I'm thinking about posting another book but I already have three/four, so who knows.

Maybe in the next update, I'll tell you what it's about. Hehe