二十八(twenty-eight)

(Not edited)

Yoongi had almost killed himself trying to get into the door of the building that Jimin was in. The Security was Relentless on keeping him out, but he had made it through and was frantically looking for Jimin.

It was almost impossible to find him with the building being so big. He was one person in a big Warehouse looking building.

As Yoongi got deeper into the building more and more guards showed up trying to take him down. But Yoongi was determined to fine Jimin.

~~~

Screams and cracks of a whip could be heard at the back, along with the pleads of another, trying to stop the madness that was happening.

"Father please, let him go. He did nothing wrong!" Namjoon yelled at his father who was beating Jimin Relentlessly.

"Nothing wrong?" Namjoon's father said turning to face his son, anger written on his face. "Let me tell you Namjoon. This disgrace made me lose millions of dollars because he ran away! I almost lost the place because he disappeared! And you tell me he did nothing wrong!"

"I don't care what you lost or almost lost because of Jimin! He doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. He is a kind soul and deserves better. He even forgave me for my treatment towards him," Namjoon said at his father.

Namjoon's father walked up onto him and slapped him right in the face. This stunned Namjoon, as Jimin yelled for Mr. Kim to stop.

"Quiet you, bitch!" Mr. Kim yelled at Jimin. Jimin looked at Mr. Kim with no emotion in his eyes. He was done being beat by a man that turned him into a monster. It was time to fight back.

Jimin pulled the Restraints that were holding him to the wall and pulled with all his strength. While Mr. Kim was still yelling at Namjoon he failed to hear that Jimin was breaking the chains and ready to Attack.

Jimin did one big yank and his right arm was free from the wall, but the chain was still on his wrist.

Jimin used this to his advantage and swung the chain at Mr. Kim, successfully hitting him in the head. Namjoon looked up surprised at Jimin to only see an emotionless face.

Namjoon knew that Jimin had given up some of his humanity to get free and help him, but he didn't like how it all went down last time.

Namjoon looked at his father that was getting up from the floor holding his head. His father got up and looked straight at Jimin. A little surprise on his face.

"How the hell did you get free!" Jimin just stared at him and then yanked the other chain out of the wall. Namjoon's father now had a bit of fear on his face. To Namjoon it was funny.

Jimin grabbed the whip that Mr. Kim had used on him and gave him an evil smirk. Mr. Kim was now scared beyond belief. To be beaten by the monster that you created, it was a disgrace.

"Time to feel the pain that you made me feel all those years," Jimin smirked. He was feeling happy to beat the man that caused him pain, but another part of him was disgusted with himself.

~~~

Jungkook woke up to Taehyung laying on his back with his mouth open. He smiled at how cute he looked. Jungkook reached over to his phone to see two missed calls from Yoongi.