十九(nineteen)

(Not edited)

*SMUT* kinky. I think? Idk That's up for you to decide

Third person

Jimin hovered over Yoongi with a smirk. "Are you ready~" Jimin purred. Yoongi shook his head and pushed on Jimin's chest to get him off. He had no idea what had gotten into Jimin but it wasn't good.

Jimin still had that look in his eyes that scared Yoongi to no end, he still couldn't figure it out and he didn't know if he wanted to.

Yoongi was taken out of his thoughts when Jimin kissed him on the lips. He didn't want this he wanted the Jimin when he first met him.

The innocent little vampire that knew only to run and never trust. Who Yoongi had stabbed and regretted it later on. Who he fell in love with and never wants to let go.

That's the Jimin that Yoongi wants.

Yoongi didn't kiss back and Jimin didn't like that very much. "Master doesn't want to play huh. We'll see about that," and with that Jimin disappeared into Yoongis closet and came back out with a box.

Yoongi eyes went wide. He knew what was in the box but he didn't think that Jimin knew. Jimin opened the box and put something behind his back.

Yoongi moved away from him only to be met with the headboard. "Aw is master scared~ are you scared of what I have or is it me," Jimin said climbing on the bed pulling Yoongis legs bring him closer to him.

Jimin pulled out two blindfolds out of his back pocket. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at what the second one was for. Jimin just smiled and grabbed Yoongis hands and tied them to the bedpost.

Yoongi pulled on them but only made them tighter around his wrists. Panic started to rise in Yoongi. Many things started to run through his head, but one stood out.

Is Jimin going to kill me?

In the back of his mind, he knew Jimin wouldn't do that but panic pushed it's way through.

Jimin took the second blindfold and tied it around his head. With not being able to see, Yoongis hearing turned to the max and along with touch. He could hear Jimin breath now and feel every movement that he made.

Jimin kissed down Yoongis jaw down his next and sucked hickeys to his collarbone. Yoongi tried to suppress his moans but it was useless. This was all new to him. Every touch that he felt he had always given to Jimin, and never really received.

Right now Yoongi was in bliss. The pleasure that ran through his veins was enough to send him over.

Jimin ran his hands under Yoongis shirt and pulled it over his head. Jimin then went back to his neck on the other side and licked a strip up.

"You taste so good master~ and I'm so hungry." And with that Jimin sunk his fangs into Yoongis neck making him moan In pure pleasure.

"Jimin~" yoongi moaned as Jimin pulled his fangs out and licked his neck. "What master did you like that? Do you want more?" Jimin questioned.

Yoongi just panted. "I'll take that as a yes." Jimin moved down his chest to his nipples and sucked. Yoongis back arched off the bed with a long moan.

"Someone's sensitive," Jimin smirked, though Yoongi couldn't see he could hear it. His cheeks turning hot. "Aw masters blushing."

Jimin continued down his chest to his stomach, lightly running his hand over Yoongi's crotch. "Fuck," Yoongi panted.

Jimin pulled away and Yoongi whined. "Ah ah ah. Master said a bad word, now I get to punish you earlier than I had hoped."