三十二(thirty-two)

(Not edited)

Third person

Black. That's all that there was. There was no light, no living things, everything was gone.

But there was something coming. It looked like an angel, but there was something off.

That thing that was coming, had black veins all over his body as a poison had gone through him.

They got closer, and squatted down next to something, or more like a someone.

They gently touched the person's hair, while giving a loving smile.

"Oh jimin, how much you have endured over the years that I've been gone."

Jimin, who is now being hugged by a woman, is not moving. His lifeless body lying limply in the woman's arms.

The woman, who is now crying, picks jimin up cradling him, treasuring him as a mother would.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you."

~~~

Jongin appears out of thin air in front of Kyungsoo, with Jimin and Yoongi. "Kyungsoo I have brought jimin for you," Jongin says softly.

Kyungsoo walks over to Jongin and takes Jimin from him. He places Jimin on a table and stares at him.

Kyungsoo gently careless the black veins on Jimin face, trying to figure out what they are. Yoongi just stands there spaced out.

"He so pale," Kyungsoo says. "But I want to know what these black veins are on his face and neck?"

"I don't know, but maybe it's the poison or something else," Jongin said. Kyungsoo nods his head and looks over Jimin.

As he looks down at jimin he now realizes that jimin had a stab wound to his abdomen area.

"Give me a wet cloth," Kyungsoo tell Jongin. Jongin does what he is told, not wanting to piss off the demon Kyungsoo.

As Jongin leaves, yoongi walks to where jimin is laying and his tears just start falling again.

Jongin comes back in and gives Kyungsoo to cloth. Kyungsoo goes to cleaning the wound area to patch it up.

"W-wait? What ar-are you doing. You c-can't bring him back can you?" Yoongi says wiping his tears.

"I don't know if I can, but I'm going to try, ok yoongi." Yoongi nods, going back to being quiet.

As Kyungsoo is done patching up the area, the black veins on Jimin face and neck disappear, leaving no trace that they were there.

"Did you do that!" Yoongi asks shocked. Kyungsoo shakes his head in surprise. They all stand there shocked as to what just happened.

Kyungsoo suddenly starts to rip the bandages off of jimin, despite having just put them on.

The wound, that killed jimin, is nowhere to be seen. Not one scar is left behind in its place.

Jungkook bursts through the doors with a bunch of guards chasing him. He frantically slams the doors and puts his back to them breathing heavy.

He spots the group, all with wide eyes at the commotion. "Hi," is all jungkook says.

Kyungsoo, his demon still controlling him walks to jungkook ever so slowly and slams him into the door he just entered.

"How dare you interrupt what I'm doing, I should kill you!" Kyungsoo yells in the jungkook face.

Jungkook struggles to get free of Kyungsoos hold on him. Jongin walks up at places a hand on his shoulder hoping to calm him down.

But not all things go good, and Jongin is thrown across the room with the look of Kyungsoo eyes.

Kyungsoo goes to kill jungkook, by pulling his heart out, and jungkook frantically tries to get free of him, he's not ready to die.

As Kyungsoo gets ready, the time seems to slow down and Jimin is up and pulling Kyungsoo off of jungkook.

The time goes back to normal and Kyungsoo, Jongin, Jungkook, and Yoongi, are all shocked at what just happened.

They all look at Jimin and see a white glow surrounding Jimin before it fades away and jimin falls to the ground.

____________

652 words

Ik it's short but Idk what to do after this soooo, yeah. But it's better than nothing, right?