八(eight)

Fanart not mine

(Not edited)

Jimin's Pov

As we were walking to the place to meet up with Namjoon, there was someone standing there already. I smelt the air and got behind Yoongi because I knew who it was.

"Who is it Jimin," Yoongi whispered. "He tried to kill me before," I said. He intently knew who it was and put me further behind his back.

"What are you doing here, Tae, "Yoongi asked. Taehyung turned around and looked at Yoongi. "I heard that the boss was hunting with you so I thought I'd tag along," he said with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, guys," Namjoon said waving to me and Yoongi. "Hey Namjoon," Taehyung said. "And why are you here, I don't remember inviting you to tag along," Namjoon said placing a hand on his hip.

"You didn't, I invited myself," he said with a box smile. "Whatever let's get started shall we," Namjoon said. Yoongi nodded his head and I didn't say anything.

"Are you ready Jimin," Namjoon asked me. I nodded my head, still behind Yoongi. "Wait he's here," Taehyung said pissed. "Yeah so what Yoongi said he can help," Namjoon told Taehyung.

"So what, he a fuckin vampire, that's what," Taehyung said pointing a finger at me. I grabbed Yoongis shirt tighter as Namjoon looked my way.

"He fine Taehyung he hasn't hurt anybody, so why bother," Yoongi said. "If Yoongi says his fine then its okay," Namjoon said giving me a smile.

"Alright let's go," Namjoon said pointing to the woods. "Your such a child I sware," Yoongi said shaking his head.

~~~

It's about an hour in and we haven't seen or heard any vampire. We were still walking around for about another thirty minutes when the wind blew.

I inhaled the air and stopped. Yoongi looked back at me and had a questioning look on his face. I looked at him and fell to my knees.

The amount of power that the vampire was giving off could kill me in a matter of minutes. Yoongi looked scared for me and walked to me. "Don't come any closer," I said.

He stopped in his tracks and just stood there. Namjoon and Taehyung didn't know what to do. "He's over there but be careful he strong," I said pointing my finger over to the right.

All three of them looked to the right and started to move over there slowly. As they got closer the vampire moved into the moonlight showing himself.

The vampire had dark brown hair and eyes, and a strong jawline that could cut something. I knew that face that is the vampire prince Jeon Jungkook.

"GUYS RUN," I yelled. They all looked back at me and then went flying. Jungkook had his arms stretched out as he had just pushed them.

I saw Yoongi hit a tree and the other two land on the grass. "Your smart but you were too late little Jimin," Jungkook said Squatting down to where I was.

"How do you know my name," I asked. "Aw, little Jimin, I know every vampires name I'm the prince," he said holding my chin with his pointer and thumb.

I jerked my face out of his grip and looked at Yoongi, he was bleeding from a cut on his face but nothing else. "Don't jerk your head out of my grip," he whispered in my ear as he pulled my face again.

"I see you like that little human over there he looks quite delicious for a small human," he said threatening me. That made me mad nobody can touch Yoongi except me.

"You look cute when you get angry little Jimin," he said as he laughed. "But I do wonder how good he tastes," he said as he got up and walked towards Yoongi.

He kept getting closer and closer to Yoongi and I couldn't get up, he still had me forced on my knees. He finally got to Yoongi and bent down to him and grabbed his face.

Yoongi tried to get out of his grip but he couldn't. "I wonder how good you taste human," he said whispering in Yoongis ear. He slowly put his face in Yoongi neck and I was painfully trying to get up but he just pushed me down more with his force.

I finally heard him bite into Yoongi, and I could smell his blood. That's when I saw red. I forcefully stood up, in pain, and ran at Jungkook. I grabbed his shirt and ripped him off of Yoongi making him go flying.

He landed on his feet and stood there wiping the blood off his face. I looked at Yoongi and saw the blood running down his neck. He was in so much pain that he couldn't move. I looked back at his neck and licked the bit mark, making it slowly heal.

I looked at Namjoon and Taehyung and pointed to Yoongi. They understood and walked over to him. "Take him out of here," I told them not looking away from Jungkook.

"No Jimin," Yoongi said pained. I didn't look back but I heard them take Yoongi away, Away so he couldn't see Jungkook killing me.

"Aw, you don't want the little human to see me kill you how sweet," he said licking his lips. "I don't care if you kill me but never lay a hand on Yoongi, ever," I said.

"How funny, you finally found someone to look after you weak ass. I wonder how long it would have taken him to find out about your little secret Jimin," he said walking to me.

"He would never know, I wouldn't let him, it's my secret anyways," I said.

"Aw, you wouldn't tell him that you were made a vampire by humans, and not born one or made by another vampire," he said with a smirk.

"You have no business talking about my history," I yelled.

"Are you mad, do you want to fight, well let's go then," he said holding open his arms taunting.

"Fine, will see who wins this."

"Oh yes, will see who will win at the end."

_______________

1026 words.

Don't kill me I'm sorry.

BTW Not Today is lit