三十一(thirty-one)

(Not edited)

Third person

The Palace room is lively today. The Kims are celebrating for there anniversary, the day they got married.

All is well in the throne room until the queen falls to the floor. Jongin is fast to get to Kyungsoo and hold him.

The crowd is silent, waiting.

"Kyungsoo," Jongin says quietly, trying not to mess will whatever is happening.

Kyungsoos breathing is irregular as he starts to look at Jongin. He pushes him away and is on his hands and knees.

"Kyungs-" Kyungsoo cuts him off. "Get everybody out of here!" Jongin doesn't question and rushes to get everybody out.

With the help of the guards everybody is out. It's only Jongin and Kyungsoo.

Jongin quickly sits down next to Kyungsoo holding his hand. "Baby what's wrong?"

"I don't k-know, but it feels l-like my inner demon wants out," Kyungsoo struggles to say.

"Don't fight it Kyungsoo, you know that it's bad for you."

"I know but I don't want it to hurt anybody."

"Trust me I won't let it hurt anybody. Now let it free, I'm right here," Jongin says soothingly.

Kyungsoo nods and lets' go. After he does, his back arches, his fingernails lengthen into claws, his horns push through his head, and finally his big black wing.

He falls to the floor and lays there with eyes closed. Jongin, still holding Kyungsoos hand, rubs his thumb over the back of his hand.

Kyungsoos eyes slowly open, now in their golden color. He pushes himself up and sits.

The demon's eyes look at Jongin. "Bring me Jimin," was all it said. Jongin tilts his head confused at the request.

"I said, bring me Jimin!" He hisses with his sharp teeth. Jongin wastes no time and gets up running.

Kyungsoo is scary enough but his demon is 10x worse. Jongin knows it would be easier to just go himself, so he teleports himself to jimin.

But he can't feel him. So that means he can't teleport to him. His next best option is yoongi, they're bound to be close to each other.

~~~

"Yoongi," Namjoon whispered. Yoongi didn't move, namjoon doesn't even think he heard him.

Jungkook slowly walks over to yoongi and gets on his knees. "Yoongi. We need to bury jimin. It's the only thing we can do for him now," jungkook softly says.

Yoongi looks at jungkook and nods. He gets up along with jungkook and heads to the door.

Jackson comes up from behind and puts a hand on Jungkook shoulder. "Who is the kid. I don't recognize his smell?"

"That's Jimin. He's a vampire but he wasn't turned or bit. He's the only successful experiment that the humans made. So he's been through a lot," jungkook said.

Jackson looks shocked. "Experiment?!" Jungkook nods and continues to walk. "Please help the other vampire back to my house, their Beakhyun will take of everything."

Jackson nodded and went to the other vampires. As jungkook follows behind yoongi, he thinks of all the possible things going through his head. 

There all out the door when a heavy presence is felt. Yoongi keeps walking while the rest stop and bow at the other that appeared.

"Your majesty, what brings you here," Jackson asks. Jungkook gets up and sees that he isn't paying attention to them, he's looking at yoongi.

"I'm looking for jimin but I can't seem to sense him?"

Jungkook bits his lip, afraid to break the news. "Jongin," he says getting his attention. "Jimin is dead."

"What! By who!" He demands. Jungkook looks down, afraid of the power radiating off Jongin.

"Yoongi sir."

Jongin whips his head around to yoongi. He walks over to him and places a hand on his shoulder.

Yoongi stops but doesn't turn around. "Min Yoongi," he says. Again he doesn't move.

"Jongin, it was an accident. He didn't mean to, we all know he didn't mean to," Jungkook says trying to get him to calm down.

Jongin's shoulders loosen up and he walks in front of yoongi, only to gasp. Jungkook and the rest of the group are watching, waiting, for what's happening.

"Min Yoongi, please come with me." Yoongi nods and just stands there. Jongin places a hand on his shoulder and they're gone.

"Shit," Jungkook curses. "Jackson goes to my house I'll be back," and with that, he's gone, after the king, yoongi, and a dead Jimin.

__________

734 words

Sorry I haven't updated, schools a bitch but now I'm homeschooled for the rest of the year, so it should get better