十二(twelve)

I love my bias Namjoon.

(Not edited)

Jimin's Pov

I woke to pain traveling up my spine when I rolled over in bed. I opened my eyes and looked at the white ceiling. I turned my head and saw Yoongi right in my face.

How I didn't realize that he was next to me I don't know. I rolled over, with much pain I might add, to face Yoongi. I moved his hair out of his face and just looked at him.

"Are you done staring yet?" Yoongi asked startling me. "Yah what was that for," I said hitting him in the arm. He opened his eyes and just smiled.

His smile is beautiful. "What do you want to do Jimin," he asked sitting up. "I don't know, I mean I can't do very much because of some person," I said looking at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said looking around the room. "I just want to lay in bed all day," I sighed. "Jimin it's twelve in the afternoon you slept all morning. You need to get up," he said getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

"But I don't want too, it hurts to move," I whined. "Then I'll just have to carry you, and who's fault was it that started it last night," he questioned coming out of the bathroom.

I didn't answer him because I knew I would lose that argument. "That's what I thought, now put these on," he said throwing me some clothes.

I slowly slid out of bed and put the t-shirt and shorts on. I started to walk but fell to the floor because my ass hurt like hell. "Yoongiiii," I whined.

"Yes, Jimin?" He yelled from the closet. "Can you come to pick me up," I asked. I heard him walk around the bed and looked down at me. He laughed and then picked me up.

"It's not funny."

"Yes, it is. You having to be carried because of something you started and is now complaining about is funny," he said setting me on the couch.

He walked to the kitchen to probably eat something because he's still human after all. The doorbell rang and I heard hooky yell for me to get it.

"How the hell do you expect me to open the door," I yelled at him.

"Please."

"Fine," I said getting up. The doorbell rang again making me yell. "Hold on dammit, hold on."

I finally got to the door and opened it. And there stood Namjoon, Jin and, Taehyung. I looked at Taehyung and saw the icy stare and my knees gave out.

Jin was the first one to grab me before I hit the floor. He carried he bridle style and placed me down on the couch. "Jimin who is it," Yoongi yelled from the kitchen.

"Well if you would move your lazy ass to open the door you would know," Jin yelled to him. Yoongi came from the kitchen and just stood there.

"What are you all doing here," he asked. "We," he said pointing to him and Namjoon. "Came to check on Jimin. I don't know what he's doing," Jin said pointing to Taehyung.

"Well he's better now," Yoongi said. "Not after what you did," I mumbled. "What did you say Jimin," Jin asked. "Its nothing hyung I'm fine," I said scared.

He looked at me but looked back at Yoongi. "What did you do," he asked Yoongi. "I did nothing," he answered back. Jin looked at me and picked me up and set me on my feet.

I immediately grabbed Jin and whimpered in pain. "Yoongi what the fuck did you do," Jin demanded. I watched as Namjoon hugged Jin to try to calm him down.

"Nothing hyung now put him down," Yoongi said pointing to me. I saw Taehyung in the corner of my eye and I had this feeling that something was gonna happen.

"I'm fine hyung, see," I said walking a little. "See, now stop- SHIIIIIT," I screamed as I fell to the floor. "Taehyung what was that for," Namjoon asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I think we all know now what's wrong with Jimin," he said with a smirk. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and gave him a death glare.

"Wait. Min Yoongi did you fuck Jimin," Jin asked shocked. "Maybe, maybe not," Yoongi said casually. "Min Yoongi he was just In a fight yesterday he's still hurt," Namjoon said.

"Not really, he drank my blood and he did what he did the other day when you were here Jin and then he decided to 'help' me, and we ended up fucking," Yoongi said.

My face had turned beet red from Yoongi just explaining what happened last night and I couldn't be more embarrassed. "Whatever but why couldn't you have told me from the beginning," Jin said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It was funny to watch you get angry hyung," Yoongi said laughing. "Whatever I need some air to cool off," Jin said walking out the door.

He walked out the door and just left us standing there in silence.

Something felt very off when Jin walked out the door. "Namjoon, get Jin and bring him back inside," I said looking at the door. "Why he said he wanted to be alone," Namjoon said confused.

"I don't care, get him now but don't act like there's anything wrong," I said in a cold tone. Namjoon nodded his head and walked out the door and grabbed Jin.

"What do you think you're doing Namjoon. I asked to be alone," he said angrily. "I'm sorry hyung Jimin said to bring you back and he was serious," Namjoon explained.

"Jimin what's wrong," Yoongi asked putting a hand on my shoulder. "Something's not right. When Jin opened the door I got this really bad feeling and I don't like it," I said looking at him.

"Well can you tell who it is," Yoongi asked hugging me. "No, but its pointed at someone particular," I said leaning into the hug.

"Taehyung."

________________

1018 words