二十(twenty)

(Not edited)

"Jimin you know that mama loves you right?" a woman said holding Jimin. The child Jimin giggled and smiled at his mother.

"Of course, I love with all my heart!" the mother smiled. "Jimin its time to go," Jimin's father said.

Jimin got down from his mother's arms and walked next to his father. "Where are we going papa?" little Jimin asked curiously.

"You'll see." Jimin nodded his head and held his father's hand going to the car. They buckled Jimin in and got in the front.
As they drove Jimin happily looked out the window at the passing city. The city soon turned into trees and they stopped at a white building.

Jimin looked confused and unbuckled himself. "Come on Jiminie, we have some people we would like you to meet," his mother said pulling him out of the car.

Jimin followed his mother and father into the building and sat down in a room. A man soon came in with a white lab coat.

"Good morning, Mr. And Mrs. Park. I believe you're here for your son Jimin right?" the 'doctor' said.

"Yes. We were wondering how much you were willing to pay for him?"

"Hmm well, how 'bout one million?" Mr. And Mrs. Parks jaws dropped. One million dollars?

They both looked at each other and nodded. "Its a deal," Mr. Park said. "Great! we'll send the money to your account right away!"

They shook hands and got up. Jimin looked confused. One million for what? "Jimin sweetie, this man, and his friends are going to take care of you for a little while. Me and your father are going on a trip and will be a while," Mrs. Park said to her son.

"Ok, mama. When are you going to be back?"

"We don't know yet, but don't worry, we'll come back. Right honey?" Mrs. Park said looking at her husband.

"Yes. Don't worry. Like your mother said it's only going to be temporary." Jimin nodded his head and hugged both his parents and kissed them goodbye.

Jimin waved to them and then the doors closed. The 'doctor' pit a hand on Jimin shoulder and mentioned him to follow.

Jimin Obediently, did like he was raised to do. The 'doctor' opened a door with a table and a few medical supplies.

The man lifted Jimin onto the table laying him down. He then strapped his arms and legs. Jimin was fine at first but once the man strapped him down he began to struggle.

"It's fine Jimin. I'm just doing a check up on you to see if you're healthy," the 'doctor' turned around to Jimin with a big needle in his hand flicking it.

Jimin's panic levels went through the roof. He hated needles and this man wasn't helping.

As Jimin struggled more the straps tightened, hurting him. Before the 'doctor could come in another man walked in Wearing the same thing.

"Ah just in time to see me test another subject," the first man said. The second smirked. He looked towards Jimin.

"He's a cutie Mr. Kim, where did you find him?"

"It was another family looking for money, and they sold me there child," Mr. Kim said coming closer to Jimin with the needle.

"Will you please gag his mouth so he won't scream as loud," Mr. Kim asked the other guy.

The new guy disappeared and Jimin felt a rolled up cloth put over his mouth. Mr. Kim put the needle at Jimin's arm and push it in.

It didn't hurt as bad at first, but once he started pushing the liquid into his arm, Jimin's muffled screams could be heard.

The man had used all of the blue liquid in the Syringe. Jimin could feel his body was on fire. His insides felt like they were melting away. His heart felt like it was going to rip out of his chest.

As the pain subsided Jimin opened his eyes. Mr. Kim's eyes went wide. "What? What is it?!" the other man asked excited and scared.

"It-it worked. Oh my god, it finally worked. He didn't die." Mr. Kim was practically jumping for joy.

"Tack him to his cell and we'll see what he's like in the morning." the other guy nodded his head.

Jimin was unstrapped from the table and lifted. He couldn't move or feel. His whole body was numb. The only thing he could feel was his blood changing, he could feel it move throughout his body.

Jimin's body was thrown into a hard metal cell or a cage.

This was how life was going to be like for the next five years of his life.

~~~

"Get up bloodsucker," someone said kicking his cage. That's what Jimin decided to call it.

Jimin got up lazily and stepped out of the cage. The man hooked a leash to his collar that he had to wear.

The man pulled on the leash making the collar tighter on Jimin's neck. Jimin didn't care, as long as he dies he would be happy.

They changed him into a blood-sucking monster made to kill one person.

The vampire prince.

_____________

869 words

Alright, I'm back. Sorry it took so long I'm been doing testing and still have more so kill me, but whatever.