0.1

~Tyler's POV~

"okay, here you got her! But remember everything I said?"

"Yes to keep her safe until you say different! And then we done with this? Our debt is payed of?" he nod to me as a girl was dragged out of Thomas car.

She had a bag over her head. I can't believe I agreed to this! But I can't think so now! I'm a gangleader for God sake! Don't think like a weakling and focus on your gang not a strange girl.

Thomas whispered something in her ear so I couldn't hear. She nod, but she didn't seem afraid. He pushed her to Leo who's putts her in to one of our cars.

"She's your problem for now!" Thomas smirked, what the hell did he mean about that? Who is she?

On the way to the house she just sits there calmly and sometimes turns her head towards a noise, like a car or something.

When we arrived to the house we took the girl down to the basement and locked her in a cage. If she behave she can get a room or something, but we don't know her or if she's dangerous.

"You know guys? This smells better than I expected!" What the hell does she mean by that? We take of the bag and...

And their stood a big eyed, I'm not kidding she got huge blue eyes, in her twenties and long brown hair that goes to her waist. She smile toward us. Smiles?! I swear this is the last fucking time I...

"What nobody's going to say something? Just stare?" It was quite, did she just...

"If I would know that I'll be making a show for you guys I would have dressed better" she smirked at us and looked down at her dirty worn jeans and t-shirt.

"Shut up and make yourself comfortable! You will be in here for a while!" I ordered her.

"No kidding? And why leave this cozy little cage?" she said sarcastic, held two of the bars and look up and down in the small cage area. She's really getting on my nerves.

"Just shut the fuck up!" I stared down on her as she laid down on a filthy bed. Still smiling... "Boys come on we're leaving, nobody and I mean NOBODY comes down here without my knowledge!"

"Oh come on! Don't be such a bunch of babies. I thought we were getting to know one another!" she screamed after us. She must be mental!

~ Haylee's POV ~

I watch the guys turn their back on me and walked away, I shouted "Oh come on! Don't be such a bunch of babies. I thought we were getting to know one another "

Hopefully I made them crazy annoyed by me. They have to otherwise they will screw up my plan. I have now been abducted 5 times in the last six months, and it all goes great. If I keep get kidnap the other guys can't soon find me. I won't be searchable and they have to stop the hunting. Soon!

I'm not like the other children who run off from their parents and go to live with grandma. No I run away and get my ass kidnaped instead. I just have to persuade these morons to "help" me without knowing it. If Thomas soon comes back I'm screwed.

I walked around the cage in small circles, and think. I have to come up with a plan soon, the time is running out and I refuse to be a part of that deal they did years ago. Why am I involved? That's right because my parents are shitty parents.

I don't have much space here barely to walk, the lock look impossible, I don't have a computer. Well my chances is bad. You doesn't know if it's bad until you tried it. I can hear my mother's voice inside my head when she said exactly that. I sighed loudly when I think of any of my parents. 

~Tyler's POV~

"Ty! Boss!" I turn around to see Leo running towards me in a hurry. "What now!?" I ask maybe a little bit too harsh. "It's your mother on the phone!" he says while gasping for air. Dude how far did you even run?

"What does she want now? I don't have the time, I'm busy!" this time it was actually true, my mom thinks I'm avoiding her. Well that's true too.

"Well boss I think it's urgent because I was like 'Hey mamabear what's up?' and she, mostly screaming. 'Leo you big headed donkey! Let me speak to my dumbass to a son!' so I think you have to take it or I'll be scared for my life next time she is over!" my dear sweet mother, delightful like always. "Okay thanks Leo can you put her on line four? I take the call in my office." He nodded and ran back.

"Tyler!! You listen closely to me now. Your soon-to-be-wife has gone MIA!" I roll my eyes, like I cared. She is trying to get away from the wedding!" good, I think. I don't want this either. "I want you to be on your best behavior around the McConnells so it doesn't seem like you want out to, which I know you want, your disrespectful son. But then it doesn't come on us that you broke the deal!" ahh always thinking on what's best for the family... "Yeah mom I hear you, I'll behave can we hang up now? I have to deal with some things" before she could answer I hang up. I will pay for that next family dinner. I think I'll be sick then.

I decided that I want more information about my prisoner, can't have someone in my house that is totally Kocko. So I went down, she was lying on the bad and singing. Does she know how to be a prisoner? "Hello big scary leader!" she greets me while she shake her hands to act scared. "You're dramatic little bitch are you?" I said between my teeth. She overacted to look hurt by putting her hand over her chest and gasp. "You're a stupid piece of crap are you?" I stopped. It couldn't be, no way! A feeling of Deja vu and then I just starred at her while she glanced curious at me. No! That's a common thing to say, it's just because the phone call from my mom that spoked me.

You have to put this shit together, focus! Thomas thinks she is important and fine you owe him but still you have to know, you don't want to put your gang in more problems.

"What's your name?" I asked and she looks thoughtful at me. Doesn't she know her own damn name?

"You like games?" she asked me.