1.6

Confusion, hesitation and curiosity was all over the room. The memory from Stefan's warning couldn't be louder in their faces, 

"whatever you do make sure she don't lay her hands on any computer or any technology." 

"Are you some kind of hacker or what?" Linus asked. Kind of hacker? I'm the best damn hacker in this country! "You can say that and that is my skill. So now I have told you so we need to bring Patrick here!" It took a while before any one said anything but then Tyler cleared his throat. "Okay but we need a plan we wait about two weeks before we strike. We will need to know the guards schedules, when they guard, eat and even when they take a dump. Haylee write down what you need and give it to Nat and she will fix it. Linus and Adam prepare a stake out schedules for everyone, tomorrow we will begin our inspection" everyone did as they were told.

 I wrote down everything I would need to hack in to their security and other necessary things. "Lollipops and energidrinks?" Nat asked and looked down on the paper with a questioning look. "Yes I have my rituals. For this to go as smoothly as possible equals me happy!" she laughed but didn't argue. "Tyler I will need to know all your positions that day so I can follow everyone  and help. I have to stay in here, I cant just turn everything of, they will notice that. I was thinking doing everything online!" he didn't have a clue what I talked about but nod, "Jake will stay here with you!" It was like my haired moved in the wind of Jake sprint to us. 

"No I want to be out there! I refuse to stay back here and wait for you guys!" he sounded desperate. "Jake you can follow everything on my computer and you are to injured to be out there!" I tried to comfort him but it looked like he was going to contradict but after one look at Tyler he hanged his head down and sighed.

We couldn't do much more tonight, my stuff wouldn't arrive until next week. Schedules did Linus and Adam so the rest of us could only wait. I was walking back and forward on the balcony as I smoked. What if it all screws up? Then Patrick will die. I haven't been in front of a computer in months what if I do any mistake? Okay there is no way that would happen. As I worked up a plan in my head how I should do it step by step Tyler walks out to me.

"Hey! How are you feeling? Its been much these two days for you" true but if I think about it, it feels like being back in my old habits. "It's okay just much to take in and process. I've actually missed this!" with the plans, break-in and hacking. God I've missed having a computer I think I'm going nuts here. 

"I  understand that, but you know when we have released Patrick you can do whatever you want. We'll not giving you back to Thomas and when we have Patrick Thomas doesn't have anything on us so you'll be free" I haven't thought about that. Where will I go? I don't have a home anymore. If I go back to my parents they will force me to seal the deal. I cant stay here, because its their home and they just have me here because they have to. Right?

Tyler stood and observed me while I was thinking. He didn't move or do anything. Wonder what he thought. "But that's nothing you have to think about now! First we release Patrick and then you do whatever you want to. Okay?" I nodded. It's true why think to much of that now when we have a rescue to worry about. 

"The girls are forcing us to play truth or dare so we all can 'relax' so if I was you I would run!" I put out the cigarette and where about to ran inside. "See ya later!" I told him and opened the door. There was Nat. "Oh no don't you dare bail on this! You need this too, it will be fun I promise!" she dragged me in to the game room where everyone except Lisa looked devastated. Tyler laughed behind my back, he knew she was standing there!