2.1

"I don't know. I was in a car accident last year and I lost most ofmy memories." She whispered now. Whaat? Is this true? 

*------------------------------------------------*

~Tyler's POV~

Nat gave me did-you-know look and I shook my head and mimed 'no'
"My first memory is from when I was 13 so I don't know anything before that and very little after that as well." everyone was chocked. But I think it was too much for Haylee.
"You have to excuse me I have to take some air" she mumbled as she went out. We all just went silence. I walked up and followed her. She sat outside and smoked. She wasn't crying but she was sad.

"I'm sorry Ty! I tried to come up with something but I can't lie!" She said frightened to me. She thought I was going to hurt her for telling that. I smiled carefully at her, sat down beside her and laid my arm around her shoulders. "You don't have to apologize! Nat and I just wished you had told us before so we would've known. You don't ever have to apologize for telling your story!" I could see that she was confused. She was expecting yelling or something like that.

"Come on we go inside, get our stuff and we all get back to the house where the other guys are" she nod. I did know the fact that she hated to be vulnerable so better to be around more people. When we get to the house and with the others she was happy again. That girl got moodswings no moodrollercoaster. She was small talking with my mom and my dear most delightful mom decides to investigate some more. For crying out loud woman!

"What do you like to do on your spare time?" I hope she says something good now. She was looking around for help around the room and was panicking.
"I love to play piano" and she had ruined it! She looked sorry at me and I was furious. Now my parents is going to ask her to play and...

"Lovely, like to play something for us??" they all looked exited. Now I'm praying to every God!!
"Sure" she says confused and sits down the piano. Here it goes... she is going to blow up the whole plan.

As she touched the keys with her fingers I could hear magic. Her fingers danced over the piano and played my favorite. Fure Elise. I starred at her back and I can swore I saw it shake as she was laughing.

 She did it again that stupid slut. I walked around so I could see her from the front. She looked amazing, it was like she was an angel. I know sounds cheesy but I can't describe it any other way. Something caught my attention. Jake who glared at her back like I had done, his eyes didn't move and they shined. Did he have feelings for her?? I got angry. I don't know why but just did.

When she was finished Max jumped up beside her.
"Can you sing? Can you?" Finally she was scared! Yes, karma bitch! Deal with it! 

"No I'm sorry but how about you sing and I play?" She is a little tricky one. She played twinkle twinkle Little Star and max sang. They looked so cute sitting there, she would be an amazing mother.

"Son we have to talk!" Both my parents stood by my side and pointed out to the backyard. Shit, here it goes.

"Well we love her!" What the actual fuck!
"But... but what about the engagement?" They looked sad at me. "Well we decided that after meeting Haylee that maybe we will cancel it. The girl is missing and refuse to marry you anyway! And if we use that we maybe have a shot of keeping the deal!" They were happy about my fake relationship and they are rethinking the wedding. Haylee is going to stick around here for a while!! I can scream right now out of happiness!

"But that is a big IF son! We give you two weeks to show us that this is real between you and Haylee. And we will go and talk to the McConnell's. We really need this deal so you can't screw it up for us!" My father looked at me straight and I got no other choice if not I have to merry a girl I only met when we were kids. But the problem will be Haylee because I have to convince her to play along a little bit longer for my parents.
"You can't fuck this up and be a disrespectful ass like you always is" and there is my mother. "No I promise this is real and I'm glad that you want to support us!" I have to come up with a plan!