5.1

~Haylee's POV~

I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Tyler. He was sitting on the bed right besides me, holding my hand and stared like he had seen a ghost.

“What do you look at you stupid piece of crap. Don’t you own a TV" I told him with a smile and he started to laugh. It looked like he was about to cry. "Hey hey!" I said comforting holding his hand even harder. I could feel the pain in my body.

"I'm sorry baby! I'm sorry! I broke my promise!" I actually saw a tear falling down his cheek. I sat up wiped of the tear with my thumb. "It's okay baby! It's not your fault! Nothing is! It was all mine, everything happened because I did something in the past I can't even remember!" He looked sad at me. It was true, I actually hated myself right now.

"I..." he tried to talk back at me and I silent him with a kiss. I've missed his lips so much. He kissed me back and I could feel how I finally was happy.

I laid back after our kiss because it hurt to sit up. I looked around and it seemed like I was in the hospital. That or some crazy horror house because I had tubes connected to me. I hate hospitals.

The door opened and a doctor came in. "Good morning Haylee it was about time to wake up I see" and he smiled at me. A couple of nurses followed him in. "We just have to make some more tests to see so everything is fine!" I nodded and saw Tyler take the doctor aside. Doc. was nodding to something Tyler told him and gave him a smile. What did they say?

After the test I was back in my room. Apparently I had two broken ribs, a concussion, one broken arm and bruises everywhere on my body.  the gang had joined us, so did Tyler's parents and mine. I didn't now why but everybody was smiling.

"Two whole weeks?? Wow I know I like to sleep alot but damn!" Was the onlything I could say. Two whole fucking weeks! Tyler told me everything I had missed. Thomas was in jail, he'd never left my side and a bunch of stuff about the gang.

Everything seems to be alright now. But still everyone was smiling wierd at me. Smiling to big! "What's wrong guys?" I eventually asked them, tired of waiting. "Can Haylee and I get a moment alone?" Tyler told the others. What was happening? Was something wrong?

When the others had left leaving me still with all the smilies, I was alone with Tyler. "What is it? I'm kind of freaked out right now" I told him honestly. "Nothing bad babe I promise!"  He seemed have struggles to tell me whatever he tried to explain.

"Baby I don't now how I should say this, it's usually the other way around but I'll just say it!" He held my hand and held the other one on my belly. "You're pregnant baby"

I just stared at him waiting for him to laugh and tell me it was just one of his jokes. But he looked into my eyes and they was sparkling of happiness. What he just told me didn't make any sense.

"What do you mean? How?" I looked confused at him. "Ehm I don't think I'm the right person to explain birds and the bees but..." he smirked at me. I couldn't hold back a smile he was so cute trying to joke to avoid awkward conversation. I was pregnant. I was having a baby. Tyler's baby.

I put my hand on his that was now stroking my belly gently. My fingers was now between his and we looked in each others eyes and smiled.

I had never thought about having a child. I thought I was going to die before even consider it. But I was pregnant. I was going to have a child with Tyler.

I was going to be checked out that evening and everyone sat with me in my room. Talking about our future child. the pain wasn't as bad anymore and I think my happiness was the right medicine. 

I sat in Tyler's arms and we was watching the other while they discussed about our baby. "I mean just imagine it a little Tyler running around! We will all be dead when that child begin to walk!" Leo was devastated by the idea. For me, I couldn't stop smiling about it.

"Dude think about a little Haylee running around! If that child is anything like her mom we all will be dead when the child opens the eyes for the first time!" James stated. They all shuddered by the thought.  I threw a pillow at James and laughed.

"So in conclusion. I will be moving out from the house!" Leo told us tried to look serious. "Dude we both know that you can't be that far away from me!" Tyler winked at him.

That evening I was back in the house. I walked slowly up on stairs to the bedroom. It was exactly like we left it. I stroke my hands on the couch, the bed and everywhere. Just to feel that it wasn't a dream.

Tyler walked up to me and hugged me from behind. He moved his hand so he held my stomach. I joined his hands for the second time.

"Haylee I love you so much!" He kissed my head. "I love you to you piece of crap!" I smiled. I could feel a vibration against my back when he laughed. Everything was okay now. Everything was about to get even better. I was home!