1.8

~Tyler's POV~

"I dare you to French kiss 'lee" for crying out loud. With Haylee? I would be happier to do it with Jake! Stupid Leo always have to do something this stupid. I looked at Haylee she was not happy, why? She should feel lucky to get a chance to kiss me. I'm hot and a damn good kisser. With much complains from me and Haylee they pushed us in to the bathroom. "10 bucks that they won't do it!" I could hear Adam say, "I take that deal I even think they will go further!" Zach told. Seriously guys!

"Just kiss me so we can get this over with!" Haylee stood crossing her arm over her chest. Get over with? She really doesn't know who she talking about. "Why so upset you didn't have any problems kissing Jake? Maybe some feelings in the air?" Actually I just wanted to confirm that theory because I don't like the idea about them together. 

"No just that he isn't a stupid piece of craaaaa...." I silent her by pressing my lips against hers. They was soft and warm. after hearing her say no to liking Jake I couldn't hold it back. She responded and I held her tightly around her waist and pulled her closely to me. It wasn't as bad as I thought she was actually a good kisser. We stumbled and was pressed against the wall. We accidentally pressed the light switch and turned of the light. We didn't let go of each other.

We could hear giggling outside the door and we stopped. "Can we come out now? We have done it, happy?" Haylee sounded like it wasn't that big of deal. Come on women give me something, I was great like always. "No you haven't send any proof!" Adam screamed through the door. He didn't want to lose the bet that easy. 

"Come on guys we could all hear them! They past it!" Nat opened the door and everybody looked at us hopeful, but we just walked straight back to the room not giving them anything. "Why is the light of? Did it went that violently?" Leo smirked and Adam payed up to Zach. "No I just couldn't stand to see his face while I kissed that ugly shit" they all laughed at Haylee's comment. She will pay for that later.

Nothing more exiting happened after Haylee and I kissed. I knew that it was all about that from the guys. When the clock turned three in the morning we all decided to go to bed. Haylee didn't say anything to me as we laid down. She fell asleep fast and I could hear her small breaths. It calmed me and I fell asleep quickly without too much thinking.

Next "morning" it was around lunch time I woke up from the sound of my phone. Who's calling now!? If it is George with more problems with the dealers I'm going to shoot them all and the problem would be solved. But it was my dear mother. I answered silent so I didn't wake up Haylee who was still sleeping. "Hey mom!" and it was like a bomb exploded.

"When were you going to tell us that you have a girlfriend your stupid son of a bitch! You are still engaged Tyler! How do you think that we would explain this to the McConnell's? You stupid ass, if they knew the deal would have been broken at the second!"

When I held my phone an arm length away from my ear I could see a messages from Dwain.

If revenge number one didn't succeed hope you like number two. ;)

He got to be kidding me! For real, telling my mother? That is low. She kept on screaming for a while, I understood about half of it but 90% of it was about how stupid I was.

"Mom? Mom? Listen to me, Haylee and I are close yes but she knows about the engagement and we're planning to deal with it when it arrives for now we make each other happy." I lied my as of right now hopefully she will buy it.

"hm... let us meet her tomorrow, your father and I are coming to town anyway to see Max play" Max was my and Nat's younger brother he's just five years old.

"Fine mom I'll tell her!" she hanged up I could almost feel the strength from her anger when she pushed the red button. Haylee hadn't woke up yet so I went to Nat's room to tell her.

"you're kidding with me? They are coming tomorrow?" Nat was as devastated as me. "Ty you are supposed to be on stake night tomorrow with Haylee!" that's her problem? What about the whole relationship issue and my annoying wedding?! "We can change that but what will we do about this? They want to meet Haylee! Haylee!" no she looked disgusted at me. "So what 'lee is not going to be any problem!" she was right, Haylee was good in acting. Why was I so nervous then!