3.1

~Haylee's POV~

"Wow that was awesome!" Zach yelled out when we came to the parking lot and they got their guns. We were waiting for Rick to come out and in the mean time I transferred back 50 000 dollars to him as we had agreed.

 "It really was! I didn't understand anything but it looked awesome! And you dramatic exit!! Dark Tears was furious!" James cheered. I blushed, it felt good being back behind a screen and do what I love. "Thank you guys! It was fun having you with me!"

 Rick came towards us and happier than ever. "My all-star! You did it again! Thanks to you I won about 200 000 in bets tonight!" This was how my work usually was. Rick always bet on me and won his money, why I always got 50% of the price money. "Thanks Rick I was little to exited but it was nice being back!" and he gave me a hug. "You call me when you need a job! You are more than welcome! Did you find what you needed?"

"Yes thank you! But I have a question, I couldn't avoid to notice one of your folders?" he looked sad at me. "Yes yes those..." he was avoiding my eyes. "Thomas was talking to me about you. He said that he had the pleasure to have met you and he talked about you about things I never heard of..." He hesitated. "So I did a little searching but don't worry I will destroy them!" have Thomas been contacting Rick? Why?

 "What's in the folder Rick?" he finally met my eyes and he looked scarred and then looked at James and Zach. "come by my office another day and we can talk! I have to go back in you know how the guys can be!" I was starting to get furious but I just nodded back. After he went in we got into the car and started to drive home.

"What was that about?" Zach asked. James was driving and Zach sat in the passenger seat. "I found a folder on his computer with my name and when I opened it was it full of information about me. My accident, leadership, personal shit and stuff. But in the folder was another folder named "The truth" but I never got the chance to open it before Rick came" I sighed. What could it contain? About who was following me and Stefan that night? About my parents deal?

 "Oh, but then we come back here and make sure you get all your answers. " I nodded my head was still full of thoughts about the folder. After we been silent for a while James turned on the radio and after a few song it ended with me and Zach sang out loud with the songs which made James drive even faster home.

~Tyler's POV~

The watch was around midnight when I heard the car driving in. I couldn't go to sleep until I knew everybody was safe home. I have always hated letting my men of to strange places. James stormed in and ran up to his bedroom. What the?? Then Zach and Haylee walked in. "What's up with him?" I asked and pointed up after James. "We might have annoyed him a bit" Haylee laughed and looked at Zach who responded to her smile.

"So how did it go?" I really hope they got what we needed otherwise we'd thrown a whole day of planning in the trash. Haylee took up a memory stick from her pocket. "Everything is in here that we need!" and she smiled from ear to ear. 

"Boss you should've been there it was amazing! Haylee was awesome she kicked everybody's ass and was totally badass!" James told me about everything that happened and it made Haylee blush so adorable again. "It sounds like we have to have a party for the winner tomorrow!" Zach lighted up and screamed of happiness. I knew we all needed some relaxing, drinking and partying. Without any Dwain this time! 

 "Awesome! I'll fix everything tomorrow" Zach cheered and ran up. Haylee still hadn't said anything, wonder what she was thinking about. "Why so sudden quite ugly?" she looked up at me with a puzzled face. "No just tired" and she started to walk up, something was wrong.

She went straight in to the bedroom washed her face and went to bed. Without saying anything, which is weird. When she came in she was all over the place and happy and know all of the sudden. "Hey what's up? And don't say nothing" she laid with her back towards me. "It really is nothing okay? Goodnight" moodrollercoaster...