4.2

~Tyler's POV~

We were standing on his lawn just beside our cars. Thomas and his gang was approaching us. Patrick leaned on Adam and tried to stand up. He looked drugged or something. "Thomas we're taking him, it's over!" I shouted to him and he smirked. 

"Have Haylee got any headache problems yet?" he asked random. He took my silence as a yes. "You see I've read that those memory comebacks could kill her if they come in a too big amount." He smiled even bigger now. "Why do you tell us this?" I asked back holding my poker face. If what he said is true Haylee is in big danger right this second. "You see I knew this before I send her away to you guys. And I choose you for one simple reason, so she could get her memory back and die!" I was chocked from what he said. What does he mean? Did he want her to die? 

"Why would she even get back her memories by living with us you jackass!?" I was screaming now, he had break the poker face. I was furious, I just got her and now she's about to die? "Haven't you figure it out yet? None of you? Wow you guys are more stupid then you look!" I was scowling at him and Zach hold a hand on my chest so I wouldn't do anything stupid. 

"Why don't you stop us now? You seem like you're fine with us taking back Patrick" Linus shouted to Thomas. "That's a great observation! You see I don't think you know this but our deal is still intact because..." He threw a phone to me and when I looked down at it. I saw Haylee laying in a car seat covered in blood and she looked like she was in a lot of pain. 

"You son of a Bitch!!!" I tried to push Zach away but Linus and James was now holding me too. "Take it easy Ty-Ty you were betrayed by your family, the one who helped me with getting her. And I will reunite with mine!" He was going back and forth over the ground. I wanted to kill him. "Dwain!" I let out between my teeth. "Correct you are starting to get it! And for that I will tell you a part of why I'm doing this then you can leave!" I wanted to leave now! He is only stalling so we wont go after Dwain. 

"You see Haylee needs to die! Before her accident she was a cold hearted assassin bitch! She killed my son after he had killed one of her closest. I tried to talk to her, I thought she couldn't do this to her own family. But she killed her own cousin. Yes Haylee is my niece. So I wanted revenge! And it was me who followed Stefan and her that night and caused the accident. But I had bad luck, she survived. But then again she lost her memory and I thought that was karma for what she done! But it wasn't good enough for me and when I read all about how she could die with too many memories at once coming back I thought it was genius! It was going to be painful for her and then she would die!"

 He was her family? He wanted her to suffer for something she couldn't even remember? "But she doesn't remember! She doesn't know that part of her!" I was screaming but in the same time begging. He just shook his head to me, he was mental! "She will remember and I will make sure of that!!" he turned around and left us. I tried to break free from the guys to kill him but they wouldn't let me. 

"Ty we need to get Patrick home and we can try to find Haylee from there!! And we don't know what happened to Jake!!" Zach told me. I couldn't feel my body. I promised her safety, that nobody could touch her again. I broke it.