1.0

~Haylee's POV~ 

"Hello ugly! Go up and get ready, party in two hours. And when I come up later we have to go through the rules!" Nothing says party more than rules... yeay...!

While Tyler rambled on about how I must behave as a girlfriend and listen to him the all the time. I did my makeup and hair. "Finally I can use a curler again! Hate my flat hair!" I interrupted him. I know that made him angry but I just love find the ways to break his poker face.

 "Did you even listen? This is important! If you don't listen you will get punished!" He starred at me with murder in his eyes through the mirror. "Yes yes you have to act well... you have to be in love with me... bla bla bla! You know I'm a very good actress!" He started to put on a pair of riped jeans and then took off his shirt. I could see a lot of scars over his six-pack and chest. I started to feel uncomfortable because of my own scars but he will never see them so it doesn't matter. 

"That you will have to prove!" He told me while he buttoned a shirt and I could only roll my eyes. "I'm heading down some people should already have arrived and I have to find Dwain. Find me later!" He went out without waiting for a response. That stupid piece of crap.

When I was finished and headed back down I wore a tight black dress that the girls picked out for me. I was thankful that they had chosen something similar. I didn't like these tight dresses. Downstairs  where full of people I never met before. I didn't think of it until now, I hope that not too many here comes from other gangs that I had worked with before.

"Well well isn't it beautiful Jane I see" that voice. "Well are you finished with swinging in trees Tarzan?" I spinner around with a big smile to the guy I met before. He wore black jeans and a white t-shirt. "Can I get you a drink?" he offered me his arm. "Yes you can!" I could see if I can find Tyler there instead.

"So what brings you here to this place?" I can't say that I currently live here. "Friends" if you can call them that? They was keeping me captured. "You?" I asked back as he gave me a drink and we kept walking in to the living room where people danced. "Oh you know family" wonder who his family could be. "Are you from here? I think I recognize you but I can't put my finger on it" we stood in front of each other in a corner of the dance floor.

"Well yes but I have been little to occupied to be outside you might say" It was technical true. I still can't lie just bend little on the truth. "Interesting because..." he was interrupted by Jake who walked up to us and screamed. "Haylee! Dwain! You guys found each other!" We didn't look at Jake just starred at each other. So this is Dwain? Tyler's cousin? How can somebody who share blood with Tyler be so nice?! "So Haylee not jane" he winked at me. Now Jake stood in front of me. "Dwain not Tarzan. Tyler's cousin" I said back. Jake looked confused. "Jane? Tarzan? Are you guys drunk already? "

~Tyler's POV~ 
Where the hell is she? I told her to find me! She's maybe destroying this plan while I'm searching for her. I found her in the Livingroom talking to Jake and... Dwain! Shit! I hurry my way towards them.

"Hello 'cuzz! Where have you been?" Dwain smirked at me and mimed "Hot!" and pointed at Haylee while she talked to Jake. I rolled my eyes, typical Dwain. He is a danger to every girl who breaths. But I wouldn't be surprised if he went for the dead chicks too if he was desperate.

"Haylee I've been looking everywhere for you!" I laid my arm around her waist and starred at Dwain. "Oh, sorry I was going to look for you. Then I met Dwain and we talked so I forgot to look for you!" Forgot??! No one forgets about me. If Dwain hurts her I'm going to kill him. Not because I like her but otherwise I would get problems with Thomas. "Dwain! Up for some family drinking?" time to get him wasted!