1.5

~Haylee's POV~

This. Stupid. Place. I'm. Going. To. Kill. Him. And. That. Bitch. I think rhythmical a new word as I punch the bag. I can feel my body giving up but my head wants to keep punching. This is my way to keep my anger problems intact by hit stuff until I let it all out. When I was in Black tears I didn't use a bag, no then it was the enemies. That's why everybody was afraid of me because of my nasty anger. Right now I wished I was back there because she wouldn't never dared if she knew who I was.

"What have that bag ever do to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder and my instinct took over and I spin around around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged it. He grabbed around my waist and pulled me down to the ground. He was now holding my arms and sitting over me so I couldn't move. "Get of me you son of a bitch!!" I scream. I'm no one to play with when I'm angry. "Calm down! I'm not going to hurt you I promise." I tried to catch breath and slowly calm down but just to see his face wanted me to punch it even more. "let me go so I can kill you where you stand!"

"hm that sounds like a great idea! Don't think so!" did he want me to get more upset! "Listen to me, Jess is gone forever. We broke up okay?" I stopped struggling and just watched him. "You're kidding? Why would you do that!" he looked into my eyes and didn't blink. "No I'm not kidding and because she was annoying and called you a bitch when I'm the only one allowed to call you that!"

I had calmed down and we just laid there face to face. I could feel his breath against my skin his eyes was calmed and he lose the grip of my hands. "Kiss already!" we both pushed away from each other when Zach entered. "No, no, no, no, no, no never! I would never kiss him!" I stated, "No! He is a jerk and I hate him so why would I?" Zach smirked at me. "Really seven no?" Tyler asked dismayed. I rolled my eyes at him and went upstairs. When I came in to Lisa's room all my stuff was gone, what in the name of fat Jesus on a bike! "Where the hell are my stuff?" I yelled out. "In Ty's room he ordered us to move it back there" it was Lisa who carefully answered. She was still nervous and thought I would explode. But I won't not on Lisa.

I ran in to Tyler's room and found him on the bed. "What do you think you're doing!? I'm not going to stay in here!" okay I was maybe little too angry than necessary. "Lisa needs her room and we still have to act like a couple!" I promise I will kill him! "You're a stupid piece of crap Walker!" and I went in to the bathroom. I took a long shower and when I stepped out was Tyler gone. Finally peaceful! I changed and went down to watch Top Gear again.

 I could hear voices from the kitchen, they were yelling at each other and I could hear Ty's voice. "Okay! I know we have to save him but if we don't succeed they will kill him! Thomas have his own army for crying out loud!" Thomas? I actually remember another prisoner in his house, never seen his face but we talked through the open windows. Patrick I think was his name. I changed my direction and headed to the kitchen instead, and they all went silence when I arrived. "We're having a meeting so go!" Tyler was furious. "Is it Patrick you guys talking about? The other prisoner?" I could have heard a needle hit the floor in this silence when they all stared at me.

"You know Patrick? How?" they all asked. "We had our rooms next to each other's at Thomas. We talked sometimes through the windows." I shrugged. All their jaws was on the floor now. "Is it Patrick Thomas has on you? For keeping me captured?" they all nod. "Well then we have to rescue him! I like Patrick and I refuse to be 'free' while he is locked up because of me" Now they all came back down to earth again. "No! they are to many and he have more security then the president!" Tyler told me. Well duh I know but what they don't know, "You can make it with my help! I know the place after living their and I can take care of the security!" Tyler sighed he know he doesn't have any other choice. "what do you need?" I smiled at them all. "Haylee needs to get her hands on a computer!"