3.0

~Haylee's POV~

It was about to start. I sat down in front of two computers, Zach sat on a chair next to me and James stood behind my back. All the hackers sat in a circle and in the middle stood Rick. I had opened all the programs I would need, wrapped up a lollipop and put my hair up. Two seats to the right were Black Tears. Liam and Elliott stood on each side of a little pale guy. Did they force some new kid on this? I knew every hacker in this room and we don't play a game, we fight a war.

"Alright! Let's begin the final!" Rick shouted. There was lots of spotlights all over the room. Rick could be little dramatic sometimes. "This evening we got a special guest! She have never lost a round. She is the only one that have been matched up with Connie in a fight. She is trained assassin and can't only kick butts in real life but also through a keyboard. They say she's not a human but a walking computer! Tonight we're honored to present Haylee Turner!!!!" all the spotlights was on me and I looked around on everybody. Some stared and some of my old friends winked at me. Zach gripped the back of my chair. It was a good choice of my security because I got a lot of dangerous enemy's in here.

"Because of our guest we decided to make this a bit more difficult for you guys!" Liam and Elliott send murdering sights at me but stopped the moment they saw James turning around to them. "This time we canceled to hack some government's security! This time you guys have to try to hack into my personal bank account!" There was gasps all around the circle but I just smirked. He only did this to let me kick some ass big time. 

"As you know, my account is not only an account. I have built my own security around it for guys like you can't get through! But what we usual do is too simple for miss. Turner here. So we stepped up a level!" I didn't expect any less from Rick, he wanted me to not just fight but to create a blood bath.

"You guys have 30 minutes to succeed. On the account you will find the price of 100 000 dollars that you can transfer to where ever you want! Any questions?" it went silent. "A lot!" whispered James to Zach who laughed. They didn't bother me more of the opposite, they calmed me. "Remember no rules included! And begin!!"

Every hacker dove in to their screens. I feel pretty confident, I know exactly what to do. I have studied Ricks codes writing for a long time. Somebody in here tried to shut me down. "Guys someone of these hackers are trying to shut me down have an eye open if you notice anything!" I didn't look away from my screen. I just hope they listen.

 If someone is trying to shut me down they are going to feel sorry. I took their ID and send back a virus on my own creating. They really think this is going to slow me down? I'm always prepared for these things. "Fuck!!" I heard someone yell to my right. "I think we found that person" James told me, I could hear a smirk in his voice. I just have to hack around this fire wall and then I only have to break through his password! But is it enough just to win everything?

 I rolled over to my second computer while my first start to loading numbers to break in to the password. I have about 10 seconds left then I'm in so if I want to do this I have to be quick.

My first screen lit up, it was finished with one press and I'm in. I logged in wrote in the transfer number and stood up. "Hey guys!" I shouted, Zach and James was confused, the hackers looked up in despairs and Rick grinned. "I have to say it was funny to be back but next time give me a real challenge! Because..." I pressed the button to transfer the money to my account. On the big screen could everybody se the money disappear. 

"And for my victory..." I pressed a second button and every other hacker's computers shut down. "I'll give you guys something to work on!" I turned around and walked out. "Haylee Turner!!!! Everybody, she did it in 5 minutes! That's a record!" I could hear Rick shouting of happiness. And I couldn't stop smiling, I'm back.