4.8

Present time.

~Tyler'sPOV ~

“So Haylee is Emma?” Nat asked me, “Yes!” we had been going through this multiple times now, she still didn’t get it. “Your future wife?” we was still waiting for the doctors to come out. “Yes Nat! And no I didn’t know” I knew what she was going to asked.

I was staring at the door where the doctors had taken her in for operation. “And she didn’t know?” she asked. I just shook my head. I didn’t want to talk about it now I just wanted to know that she was alive and okay.

“No when she woke up she didn’t even know her name” It was John who answered her. Everyone except for me turned their heads to him and he continued.

“When she woke up she didn’t know who she was and we told her name. But she didn’t change it until the Black Tear were too early to tell her about who she was, what she had done and all about the deal we had with the Walkers”

I refused to look away from the door. They could come out any minute now. But I could feel some eyes on me when John told them the last part.

“She hated that person, she didn’t want to believe that she had done such horrible things so she took her middle name and her mother’s birth name, Turner. We was about to break the deal when she had ran away. She refused to be Emma McConnell. My wife and I have been searching for her almost a year and a half. We didn’t know where she was until we saw her at the Walkers party. We saw that she was happy, laughing. Everything we wanted her to have and when we came to understand that she was with Tyler here we took a step aside. If we told any of you guys who she was she would run away again, believing that we had something to do with setting her up with her future husband she thought we were forcing her to.” He sighed.

I remembered the party he even wanted me to warn her about Stefan, he really wanted her to be happy. “So everything was destiny!” Linus told loudly. “Destiny named Thomas you idiot! He gave her to us in hope that Tyler would restore her memory and she would die!” James punched him hard.

After that we all sat quiet and thought about everything. That poor thing just wanted to escape her past, she wanted to be her own person and not somebody everyone said she was.

A doctor came out from the door and I stood up the second I saw him I felt everybody else doing the exact same thing. “Emma sorry I mean Haylee, she is fine but she is in coma.”

“She´s in coma??” I asked, I didn’t want to believe him. “Yes her brain went through a lot and she went in coma. We do believe she will wake up but we aren’t sure when. Her X-rays are hard to read.” He told us, I couldn’t believe everything she has been through and now she´s in coma!

“Can we see her?” john asked him. “Yes sir this way” Everyone started to follow him but he stopped. “Only family is allowed.” My heart sank, I wanted to see her now!

“They are family doc.” John said and put a hand on my shoulder. It warmed me, he wanted me to see her. The doctor nodded and showed us her room.

She was laying down in a big white bed. She looked so small and vulnerable. She looked like she was in a deep sleep and she had cuts and bruises everywhere. She had a bandage over her head and one of her arms.

John sat down on a chair and laid his face in his hands. This must be hard seeing her again in a hospital bed for the second time again because of his own brother.

I walked up to her and laid my hand on the side of her face. I could feel the tears was close. “We will make sure to tell you when she wakes up and in the mean time we will only allow two visitors in the room. In case she wakes up, it could be hard seeing to many people in the same time. We aren’t sure how her memory will be when she is awake.”

I didn’t want to listen to him. I didn’t want to leave her side ever. I want to be there when she wakes up. “I won’t leave her side!!” I stated and looked at John. He nodded and didn’t contradict.

I did have to leave her side for some minutes when her mother came and my parents. I stood right outside the door waited until I could go inside.

Stefan was there too and he haven’t said anything just gave me a clap on the shoulder. He did also apologize to Jake and Nat that told him that it was cool.

We all just waited for Haylee to wake up. The door opened and I stood up ready to get in. “Ty I´m sorry!” My mom was crying and hugged me. “We didn’t see that she was Emma! We were so sure that she was missing!” I stroke her back. I couldn’t speak, I had nothing to say to anyone.

I went in left my mother with the others and sat down beside her and held her hand. I couldn’t stop looking at her and wait for her to open those big blue eyes. I could almost hear her say, “What do you look at you stupid piece of crap. Don’t you own a TV” I smiled for myself.

The others headed back to the house after some hours and told me to call them if I needed anything or about news. I had just nodded as an answer.

John and his wife decided to leave me alone with Haylee and that it wouldn’t be great if she woke up and the first thing she saw was them. She hated them for now.

I was tired but I didn’t want to go to sleep, I can sleep when I know she is awake. Awake from the prison she is in now. The last prison she will ever be in.