1.4

~Tyler's POV~

"Where is that bitch!!" Jess screamed after jumping down. "Jess no it's not like that! Don't do anything stupid!" I followed her deeper into the house. "No big deal?? I get a text from your cousin who tells me you got another girlfriend and that she is the one who convince you to turn your back at your parents deal? No big a deal!" I'm going to kill Dwain!

As soon as she got her eyes on Haylee she sprint towards her and give her a bitch-slap right across her face. No warning what's so ever. Nobody moved except Jess, "Who do you think you are to take my guy! You're a whore that's what you are!" Nobody cared about her we all just watched Haylee and waited for her reaction, for the blood fight to start.

 She hasn't moved her head after the slap, but let it hang with her hair covering. I could see her body shake in frustration but she seemed to try to take deep breaths. "Are you too afraid to say anything bitch?" Why couldn't Jess just for once sense the room?

Haylee bend back her head, I could hear her neck creak. When she removed her hair from her face she smiled dangerously. "I didn't hear that your slut to a girlfriend came in Tyler! Next time a heads-up huh? So the rest of us can flee the house!" she sad still didn't move her body. "Who do you call a slut you're..." Jess tried to slap her again but know Haylee was faster and grabbed hold of her wrist before she could strike again. She haven't let go of my eyes. It was a scary view and I could see the assassin inside of her and her former leader instinct. Jess tried to get of from Haylee's grip but she was weak compered the Haylee. 

Everyone else was silent and nobody moved until Jake touched Haylee's hand and bend it open. "Come on 'lee I promised you to show the gym right? How about now?" she shook her head, "I'm going to need little time alone in there so just show me the way!" her voice was dried out from just breathing when she tried to control herself, I don't blame her.

They all went in after they all had looked disgusted at Jessica and me. She turned around, "Why didn't you do anything? Why did you let her do that to me? "I didn't look at her, I glanced at the door Haylee just exit. She had warned me about what would happened if anyone laid a hand at her but she still got it together enough to walk away and not hit back. "Shut up Jess you hit her remember?" she stomped with her foot on the ground like a child when they don't get what they want. "Are you taking her side?? She had it coming that bitch..."

"You don't call her a bitch! That is only me who can do that!" I was now holding her shoulders in a tight grip. "That was me who choose to be with her, she didn't even know that you exist because I never mentioned you! She haven't done anything wrong!" she went mute. Somehow that was the most wonderful noise she ever made, silence. 

"So you love her? More than me?" now she was yelling at me, that angry look didn't suit her. "I've never loved you Jess!" I shouted in her face. She started to cry now, and that made me uncomfortable. "Fine! This is over I don't ever want to hear from you again!" and she left. Nicely done Ty your moron.

I stood there alone for a while just thinking. This is all because of Thomas! If Haylee wasn't a part of our life this would never had happened. I was going to break up with Jess but not like this and I had hope to sleep with her at least one more time.

 When the sky started to get dark I decided to go in and see how the others was doing. I found the whole gang in the security room. All except Haylee. "I bet 10 dollars for a half hour more!" I heard James tell the others. Did they watch a game or what did they do? "stop being an ass James she is clearly upset!" I cleared my throat behind them and they all jumped.

"hee..ey Boss how's it hanging where is Jess?" Linus tried to say while he covered something with his back. "what on earth are you guys doing?" they all shared a look than everybody moved so I could see the security tape from the gym. Haylee was training she was hitting the punching bag with all her power.'

"she has been in there for almost three hours Ty, I've starting to worry" That was Nat's way to beg me for help. I sighed turned around and walked down to the gym. When I opened the door I could see her give the bag a fair amount of her anger. She only wore her shorts and a sports bra. I could see her back covered with scars. What happened to her?!