2.7

~Haylee's POV~

We started quite simple with trying to dodge each other's strikes. Then it escalated that we started a proper fight. The others had come down to watch. They cheered and bet with each other about who would win. 

Tyler was skilled, he ducked away my circle kick that was my strongest counterattacks. That he didn't expect was my quickness, he had problems getting enough good shots to get me out of balance. We didn't use all strength that we had, of course, but tried most to bring down the other. When I hit a right uppercut, he got hold of my wrist, twisted me and managed to wrestle me down to the ground. He held my wrist and our legs were tangled together.

It was now decided, Tyler had won. "Give me the money!" exclaimed Leo. "We never said anything about money you idiot!" I heard Nat say against him. "And if he hadn't been fighting that dirty, she would have won ten minutes ago when she almost managed to trap him," complained Lisa. "But now they didn't fight with any rules! And she fought dirty too when she took hold of him by the legs. What a fucking ninja!" I heard Zach reverent say.

When they continued to arguing about our game, we laid still on the ground in the same position and just laughed at each other. We didn't held tightly each other but no one released. "Do you hear your little cow you lost to the big bad leader!" His eyes shone with happiness. "It was only because I felt sorry for you! your piece of crap." we were so close to each other's faces now so I could feel his breath on my lips as he panted. 

"Come on, it's late, we should all sleep. Zach and James will play with a bunch of nerds tomorrow!" Linus shouted after us. We looked up and saw them all leave the room. We met each other's eyes again, "perhaps best to get some sleep, you're supposed to have a date with a screen!" He helped me up and I hit him a loose on the arm for the comment. "Ash, you're just jealous," I said and winked at him while we went up to the room.

Tyler went into the shower first. While I was waiting, I went through all the papers again. So I didn't forget anything. It bubbled in my stomach when I thought about getting to hack again after so long. When Tyler came out was it my turn. I stood under the running water and felt the warm drops hit my body. Much had happened in recent days. It was more in a few days than I could remember of my life. Certainly not a long time but still more. So much drama, violence, secrets reviled and I had begun to get used to live outside of four walls. I began to feel like an actual human being.

When I came out of the shower Tyler was already in bed and smiled at me where he leaned against the bed boom with his arms behind his head. "Did I hear some tears after the defeat in there?" I jumped under the covers and he put his arm around me. "You dream! I'll have a rematch and you should feel scared now after that comment!" He just looked down at me where I laid and cuddled with my pillow.

 "Are you even tired?" he asked me. I shook my head, "you?" He pulled me closer to him. "No, not really," I could not stop feel a strange wonderful feeling from lying there in his arms. "What do you want to talk about then?" I asked him, he looked thoughtful. "We can always talk about that we brought up in the car before the guard came and interrupted us!"

We had talked about what we would tell Tyler's parents about our relationship if they would ask. "Yeah, what do you think? Is it necessary? Otherwise, I thought about how 'good' you were on improvisation in the car," I could not keep myself from laughing. "Ha ha ... no but they would probably ask about how long we have been together, how we met, etc." I nodded, thinking how embarrassing it would be if they asked and we both responded in uni with two completely different answers.

"Okay, how long have we been together then?" I asked him, "In six months, how did we met?" I thought of how I would be able to bend the truth without lying. "By Leo technically true it was he who stop me in the car!" We laid there trying to come up with answers to possible questions from his parents. We went on for hours until the glow of sunrise lit up the room. "now we have to sleep! My fake girlfriend has a lot to do tomorrow!" yawned Tyler. We both fell asleep on the second we had laid down properly.