3.2

~Haylee's POV~

When I woke up Tyler had already went out. I know I was cold last night but I was really nervous and still are about this party. Last time didn't went well and I didn't like being in crowded rooms. Maybe Dwain will come, somebody outside this gang I know. 

When I came downstairs was Zach, James, Adam and Leo on the phones to make sure everybody knew about the party. I sat down next to Jake and served myself some breakfast. "I heard it went well yesterday!" he told me and pushed me little with his shoulder. "Haha yeah and it was nice to be back again actually. I have missed it" he smirked at me "I can understand that earning yourself a fortune for just sitting in front of a computer." I rolled my eyes and started on my cereal. "Looking forward to the party?" a lot of questions today. "To the booze yes" he laughed but we didn't say anything more and just observed the others.

"How's the wound? Have you been taking care of it?" I asked strictly. His face looked now like a tomato. "Come on of with your shirt, we go to the living room." He followed my orders and we walked out from the kitchen. He took off his shirt.

 I've seen him without his shirt plenty of times now but I didn't notice how sexy his body was until now. Maybe something with standing in the morning light, I don't know. He was muscular with perfect abs, structure and a tattoo going up from his waist and to his arms. "Something wrong?" I shook my head and returned to reality and took of the bandage instead. "It looks fine I'll just clean it again and then a new bandage" He didn't move while I fixed it, he was like a statue, a gorgeous hot statue. Stop Haylee!

When I was finished I straightened up. I was very close to him now and he looked into my eyes deeply. He raised his hand and put it on the side of my face gently, I couldn't move. "Hrm. Hrm." Somebody cleared his throat behind us.

 We turned around quickly and met Tyler's face. "Jake, I wanted you to check so everything is okay with the security for tonight" he had a cold face. Jake nodded and went out of the room. Tyler and I stared at each other for a while. 

"So what's between you and Jake?" he asked. 

"Nothing! I just changed his bandages!"

"He can do that on his own." He seemed angry now.

"Yeah but he doesn't so somebody have to force it to happen!"

"Okay. Everybody will be out for today on a mission so you will be alone in the house. I've told Kim one of the security guards to be in the house with you. I don't think we will be back until the party" he turned around. Somehow I felt guilty, but for what?

The day went on slowly everybody was out and I just hanged around with Kim the security. He was following me wherever I went. "Hey what do you say about a friendly game in billiard?" he looked insecure. "Sorry miss I'm working" I sighed. "Come on you are around me anyway you can play! Come on or I will try to run off so something interesting happens your choice!" he nodded and we started a game. At first he was very professional, but after a time he loosen up a bit.

"How long have you been working here?" I asked and shoot one of my balls in a hole. "For three years miss" "You can call me Haylee or 'lee I don't really like the miss part" I smiled at him and he responded with a nod.

 "Can I ask you something Haylee?" yes finally he can talk without me asking. "Shoot!" He bend over the table for his turn. "If you are so good in self-defense and everything why do you need us as a security? Not that I don't like it, I do, you are very nice. But we all have wondered we know the rumors" That was a very good question actually. I rested my chin on the cue stick and thought about it.

 "I don't know actually! Maybe because there are gangs that is looking for me and they could be too many for me to handle on my own? I don't know" I told him honestly and he nodded and shot the black number 8 ball in the last hole. He throw up his arms in victory. "But you're not as good in billiard apparently" I smiled.