0.2

~Tyler's POV~

"You like games?" she asked me. I'm not in the damn mood for playing games!

"It depends?" I looked at her in those big blue eyes. How can someone like her be dangerous? But never judge a book by it cover right!

"That question game? You tell me a question, I answer. I tell you a question, you answer. If you don't answer you can't ask me"

Is she for real? But of course she wants answers from us too. "Fine but I'll start your Weird ass" I can't help it. I'm my mother's son. But she only smiles at me.

-"what's your name?"

-"Haylee"

~Haylee's POV~

"Haylee" I answered, I'm not stupid to say my whole name now he have to ask for my last name, so one question for that. I'm a smart Bitch!

-"what's your full name?" he smiled at me, he had understood what I just did.

"Tyler Walker" hmm pretty name to a hottie as he.

"What yours last name?"

-"Turner"

-"What's your favorite food?" He looked chocked at me but it quickly changed to a laugh.

-"Pizza"

-"why are you so important to Thomas?

Dammit he didn't follow the bait. This idiot can think.

~Tyler's POV~

She really thought I would buy that! Haha to bad I'm not the right guy to play games with.

-"Not that I don't want to answered but if I do he kills me. But I can say that he took me from my former kidnappers and all because of a special talent of mine. This is actually the first time I'm in capture by those who don't want my skills."

She can talk. But wonder what special skill she got that makes Thomas want her so badly? He never ask for help if he can avoid it.

-"If one special gang would come here to try catch me would you think of giving me a weapon to protect myself from them? And in thanks I won't leave nor use your weapon against you guys."

Is she for real? Why the hell would I give her a gun?

-"What gang are you afraid of? We are one of the strongest gangs, they would never succeed."

Now she just sat there and shock her head and smiled with that 'I'm-better-than-you-bitch' face.

"You have to answer my question first! You know the rules! For you to find out more about me you have to answer."

Fuck! I have more important things to do then this shit!

"Okay, I could might do that if we don't have any other choice for your security! But then you have to earn your trust"

She nods seriously "Trust is nothing you get, it's something you have to earn"

Now this starts to creep me out! That's my saying and always have been.

"Then how do I know that I can trust you?"

She stood up and now stands by the bars.

~Haylee's POV~

I stood up and just looked into his blue eyes. He have a good poker face. I can't read him which is frustrating. I took out my right arm between two bars to him.

"I can promise you Tyler Walker that if this situation would happen I will not use the weapon against you or your men. I will only use it to protect myself and I won't leave you!"

He looked down at my hand questing me for my gesture of trust. Before he could say anything. "Not a hand shake! For me the holiest promise is a pinky promise!" I took out my pinky and raised my arm for him to do the same.

NO! I'm not crazy but it is holy!

It looked like he just seen a ghost when he looked down on me. What the hell? He never promised by the little pinky?

He hesitated for a couple of seconds but then he raised his pinky to shake it. The fact that he actually doing this warms my heart.

We shocked pinky swear.

"What do I have to do to get a cigarette?" now back to the poker face.

"No! You won't get any!" then he turns around and walked out.

"Okay, but some food then? I'm starving here!"

"See you ugly butthole"

"You're a stupid piece of crap!"