3.8

~Tyler's POV~

"Tyler how is it?" Mrs. McConnell asked me. She had always been nice to me and I always looked at her as my second mother. "It's fine thank you! Any news about Emma?" I had to ask like I cared. "No sadly not son!" Mr. McConnell answered, he was the only gangleader in this room that actually scared me. He had rumors that could measure up with Haylee's. 

I saw Mrs. McConnell give her husband a light push on the arm and glanced over to my gang. "Who is the new girl that's with your gang Tyler?" he asked me I followed their looks and saw Haylee. She was laughing with the others, she looked so adorable and her long hair swung over her shoulders.

 "Ehm, she is a new member of the group, Haylee Turner sir" I answered and looked at my parents who looked a little scared. "The hacker girl?" I nodded, so everybody knew that except from us? "I have heard some scary things about her! You guys have stepped up your level then boy!" he was actually smiling at me. "Yes sir she's been very helpful to us!" I couldn't stop feeling like he wanted to tell me more but my parents was present so he held back.

 "We are actually in a hurry so we have to go but can you leave Miss Turner a message?" he asked me. What could he have to say to her? She couldn't have interact with them? Could she? I nodded back to him. "You can tell her that Stefan and his guys are on their way to attend the party!" I stunned, are those bastards on their way? I haven't payed back for what they did to Jake or Nat! I nodded and we shook hands.

"Now you go make up with Haylee!" My mother told me strictly. So Haylee told her we were in a fight? Great... "But mom she doesn't want to speak with me in the moment so I choose to respect that when we're at your party!" I tried but if a look could murder I would have been dead from the one she gave me now. Okay if that was true I would have been dead plenty of other times. 

I sighed and went over to the others. "do you care for a dance?" I asked Haylee, before she could say no I told her, "My parents are watching and we're supposed to be together. And mom is making me!" she nodded and took my hand. We walked to the dance floor. I held her tightly to me as we moved to the slow music. "My mom is expecting us to act together now, my fiances parents have left" she just nodded still didn't speak to me.

 "And I got a message for you that Stefan and the Black Tears are on their way here" she looked frightened up on me. "What?? I can't be here if they come" I pressed her closer and was now holding her tightly. "I won't let them touch you!" she looked away. I know she had a hard time believing those words from me.

 "Haylee look at me" I begged her and she met my eyes. I looked deeply in to her light blue eyes. "I'm sorry for what I did. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. I was so angry at Jess for what she did and at Jake because he stood between us. It was wrong of me to hit him but he made me so angry that he refused to let me talk to you! The only one I want to talk to. Then when you looked at me like that and told me everything I knew was true I... I will never EVER hurt you Haylee. I don't ever want to see you sad ever again!" I could see her eyes shine but there was still doubts.

 "How do I know that you not getting that drunk again and hit me." She was trying to hold back tears. I stopped the dance in the middle of the dance floor and raised my pinky to her. "Haylee Turner I will never ever hurt you again! I'll die before that happens and I will always make sure that no one touches you!" she stared at me with widened eyes like she couldn't believe what I just did.

 She raised her own and we pinky promised. She didn't let go of the grip and instead dragged me, still holding our pinky's, outside. We were on the backyard and I didn't have the time to react before she surprised me with her lips pressed against mine.

I took her closely to me and didn't let go. I never wanted to let her go, this was it, and my world was completed. I took her up in my arms and lifted her up on the railing. I held her tightly, she had her legs around me and her arms around my neck. It felt like we were one. This was the third time I kissed Haylee Turner and far the best one!

~Haylee's POV~

I couldn't let him go, I belonged here in his arms. His soft lips kissed me passionate and they was as hungry like mine was for him. I was very aware that there was a party inside, his parent's party but I couldn't hold it. I didn't want to wait any longer. He was pressed against my body and he started to kiss me down the neck and his hands was going up on my thighs and under my dress. I slipped out a moan but he silent it soon with his lips. I could feel a smile on his lips and I couldn't stop smiling ether.

"Oh get a room you two!" we both looked up and saw the gang. They were all smiling towards us and Nat looked like she had won a billion dollars. Even Jake looked happy. "Why stop them? It's like a live porn show!" Zach said, "I'll go and get the popcorns!" James screamed. "Shut up!" Tyler and I said in chorus. He turned, smiled at me and helped me down from the railing. He held me tight by my waist and I round his back. "Come on nothing more to see here! Let's go inside and join the party!" Tyler told the others and kissed me on the top of my head. "Come on!" Zach complained. "Be cool man we'll put cameras in their room!" James whispered loudly. "If you do that, you will never survive to see the morning!" I threatened them and they ran inside away from me.

I had a great time at the party now when Tyler and I had made up. We were all merrily watching Leo on the dance floor with an old lady that forced him a dance when Dwain approached us. Tyler's grip around me tightened and that told me not to give Dwain a hug. "Hello 'cuzz lovely party!"