1.9

~Haylee's POV~

We all sat down for "breakfast" when Tyler told us about the phone call from his mother. It was fine by me to play a day, what I didn't understand was everyone felt sorry for me. Not because I had to play Ty's girl because they knew I could that, no they felt sorry for me because I had to meet Ty and Nat's mother. 

"How horrible can she be?" Leo shook his head. "She yells, always angry, will call you a bunch of nicknames!" They all agreed with him. "Little bit like you 'lee just older and even meaner!" Zach thought out loud. And now everyone lit up with that idea. "No she's nothing like mother!" Nat and Ty said in chorus. A nervous feeling bubbled up inside me.

The day was full with preparation for the stake-outs, to make sure nothing went wrong. Adam and Zach was heading out to take the first day. And tomorrow was Lisa and Leo's,  it was actually mine and Tyler's time but we will be occupied with his parents. I sighed by the idea. "If you park the car in this corner they will not be able to see you but the sight should be perfect!" 

They went through the same things over and over again and I could all that already so I sat of to the kitchen to help Jake cook dinner for us all. We had a great time making homemade pizza and the kitchen was a mess when we were finished. Both of us had flour from top to toes after a flour war. When it was ready I didn't feel like eating I just wanted to have something to do so when the others ate I went to the TV and watched "Friends" that show always cracked me up. 

But I was soon joined by the others that had decided to eat in the living-room with me for company. We all sat, laughed and enjoyed another peaceful night because tomorrow I will meet the women who gave birth to Tyler Walker, the biggest idiot on earth.

 "Is it just me or does Joey seem little bit like Adam!" Leo shouted out and dogged a pizza slice that was thrown at him from Adam. How can they do this? One minute they all are worried but the next totally relaxed. Before bed I decided to take one hour at the gym just to relax on my own ways.

When I woke up the next day Tyler was already gone. After a shower I sat down to curl my hair but when I picked up the curler it was in hundred pieces. What the!! Beside it was a note from Tyler.

Next time you watch out about what you say after you kissed somebody! ;)

Was he serious?? I didn't ... Oh... Okay now he will die! Nobody screws with my curler!

I run down the stairs. I'm going to kill him!I'm going to kill him reeeal good! "Tyler where are you? You little son of a..."at the end of the stairs stands a women and a man looking curious up on me."I like her already!" The man says with a smile. Behind them standsTyler with his hand over his face. Carefully I dust my shirt as I try to get into the roll.