1.2

~Haylee's POV~

"So who is this Jessica I apparently should be jealous about? I mean I don't know how anybody could be together with you" I asked him, he looked furious. It was something going on between him and Dwain. They were like two different persons. Dwain was nice and Tyler, is Tyler.

"Ehm yes she is kind of my girl but my parents didn't allowed it because everything with the engagement. So she went home to New York and sometimes come and visit." I nod, good to know if she comes over so we can stop acting or else it could turn out bloody.

 "But I promised the other guys to kind of break up with her. She's kind of annoying it just that she is great in bed!" he smiled at a memory. Okay now I'm angry! He just use a girl to sleep with her? He's an idiot.

"you know what, keep parting I'm going to bed! This has been little to much for me to be the second day out!" I turned around to go. "Wait Haylee, did I say anything wrong?" typical guys to never know what they say. "No why would you..." I said sarcastic "I'm going to bed!"

 I was so angry, who could use somebody like that? I see Jake, Linus and Adam coming at me but I made a turn so I didn't have to talk to them but instead I walked into Dwain. "Sorry, why such a rush?" he asked. I really didn't want to say. "Nothing I just need to be alone" I mumbled back and kept going. When I reached the bedroom I cleaned myself up and went to sleep in the bed. I didn't care where Tyler slept tonight I just wanted this fluffy pillow.

~Tyler's POV~

"Trouble in your love life 'cuzz?"

"Leave us the fuck alone! I'm going to kill you!" I found myself reaching for my gun, but I didn't take it. I cannot pick a gun fight on my own party. "Hey Ty why did Haylee look upset?" Jake came to us. Great more people involved. "It was little too much for her with the party." Dwain's phone started to buzz. He took it out and then smiled. "Look at that revenge number one is on the way! I told you not to get in my way!"

"What is the revenge? What do you mean? I didn't get in the way of any stupid shit!" Now my phone buzzed. "You should check that 'cuzz. I'll be going much to do tomorrow! Good party though!" he laughed as he went. Jake, Adam, Leo, Linus, Zach and I looked down at my phone and we all let out a "fuck!" at the same time.

Hey babe I'm coming tomorrow morning. I miss you and we have to talk about some bitch Dwain wrote to me about. Xoxo Jess <3

"No! I'm not going to talk to her! I refuse! I don't want to look at her either!" all the guys complained loudly. I didn't know what to say, she is going to be pissed. I mean I don't have feelings for her in anyways, she's just hot and incredible in bed. But then I can't fuck things up with Haylee because then Thomas will be on my back.

 "Hey guys why do you look so sad? It's a party!" Nat cheered. Zach took my phone from my hand and showed it to the girls. "Are you kidding me?" she said and poured a whole bottle down her throat. Lisa gave my murdering eyes. Okay so she's not the most popular girl here.

"Lisa do you mind sleeping in Nat's room for a while so Haylee can take yours?" nobody wanted to help me. "Come on! I will sort this out tomorrow!" I begged. "You owe me a new TV then" Lisa said and I nod. "Okay and then someone have to be with Haylee all the time in case she does something terrible wrong when jess is here!" Everyone raised their hands and I sighed. "Come on guys!" But we agreed that the girls would be with her from start. Jake and Leo went up to move her to Lisa's room. For me I just tried to prepare myself for tomorrow.