4.7

15 years earlier

Tyler´s POV

“Mom I don’t want to get merry!” my mom was so stupid. “But Ty you won’t get merry today. This is your future wife” Mom dragged me out of the car. We were about to meet this stupid girl she was talking about. I don’t want to meet her I want to play with my cars.

“Mom girls are stupid!” that’s what Leo had told me. “Don’t be like that Ty! You are going to be a nice boy to her! Don’t you dare say something stupid or I will make sure that those stupid cars will be gone!” I tried to fake cry, that’s have always worked on her. But it didn’t, she dragged me inside this big stupid house.

I stood in front of this stupid girl with to big eyes. She looked stupid. “Tyler this is Emma. You guys can play while we adults talk!” they shoved us into the stupid girl’s room.

“I don’t like you!” she said and crossed her arms. How can anybody don't me? I´m adorable! That’s what my mom says anyway.

“You are stupid. Girls are stupid!” I told her and sat down on the floor staring at her. “Well boys are piece of crap, I hate you!” she said and turned around she sat on the other side of the room and started to play with cars.

“Cars are only for boys to play with!” I told her and snapped one car out of her hand. She wrestled me down and took it back. She was strong and could moves I only seen on the TV.

“Well so be it but I like them and they are mine!” she said and played with it again. “What are you? A ninja?” what if she is? Maybe I could merry her then because then she could show me some moves!” she didn’t look at me. “No stupid!” she made me angry. Who do she think she is?

“Well your eyes are too big and look stupid!” I told her and now I sat down with folded arms. “Your head is too big!” she said still not looking at me. Pff she is stupid.

I looked around her room, it wasn’t as bad as I thought no stupid dolls or pink stuff. There were a lot of books that looked complicated, with a bunch of number and stuff. Is she a computer? She turned around and looked at me.

“I don’t want to merry you! I want to choose my own future husband!” she told me. “Good because I don’t want to merry you! I don’t want to get merry! Girls are Stupid even my big sister are!” she looked angry at me but ignored what I said.

“So our parents are making deals about us. What do you say, we should make a deal not getting merry!” that did sound good! I don’t want anything to do with her and she with me. That’s perfect. “Okay deal!” she shook her head and looked at me with disbelieve.

“No we have to pinky promise, you shit! That is the most holy promise you can ever take!” she said and held up her pinky to me. I don’t believe that. “I don’t trust you!” I told her and refused to pick up my own pinky.

“Trust is nothing you get, it´s something that you earn!” she told me that does sound smart.

“So if we pinky promise like I think is holy so can I make sure that I never ever will merry you! I´ll make sure this is the last time you see me you piece of crap!”

“Okay deal!” I told her and we pinky promised. This will be the last time I see her stupid face and we will never be together or get merry!