4.9

Two weeks later

I had never left her side. Only to go to the bathroom or when they did more tests on her. I refused to leave. The nurses felt sorry for me and started to bring me food so I could eat something. They were nice and I only ate a little so I wasn’t rude to them.

I had given Zach the leader seat for now until I´m back with Haylee awake. They had taken care of the gang smoothly. We had divided Thomas old territory between us, McConnell and The Black Tears. Zach had taken care of all the new deals between the gangs. He always informed me and asked about my opinions about everything so he didn’t do anything without my approval. But to be honest I didn’t care right now and I believed in my guys.

Nat and Lisa always came every morning to check up on both of us. They always brought me new clothes and everything I would need. But at first I refused it but one day Nat was furious at me,

“What do you think she will say when she wakes up and you stink and look like a homeless dude?” she was right. So every time I needed to shower or anything they both sat with her. I didn’t want her to be alone.

Haylee´s parents had come and visit almost every day just to check how she was doing but in the last two weeks nothing had changed.

Kim had also refused to leave the hospital and always stood by or outside the door. He was still her guard as he told me and we didn’t want any surprise attackers.

John had taken care of Thomas. I told him I could kill him so everything would be over and I satisfied. But John made sure that he ended up in a prison instead with some old buddies to John. Everyone just waited for Haylee to wake up.

The doctors always ran some test to check her blood and her x-rays of her brains for anything that could have changed. Nothing yet had happened, she laid there exactly like when we first saw her. I was sometimes talking to her and told her about our childhood or what happened with the gang. I believed she could hear and I didn’t want her to miss out of anything.

It was now Monday and she had been laying there in one week and six days. The doctors came in and started to prepare her for something. “What are you doing? You did tests yesterday!” I was starting to get nervous what if something is wrong? “We found something from the tests and we have to make sure and that everything is okay!” one of the nurses told me.

“What did you found? What was it!?” I sounded very desperate, but I was. I saw them roll her away and one of her doctors came up to me. “Mr. Walker I think you might want to sit down” My heart was pounding. What the fuck did they found!? “No I can stand up!” I refused to sit.

“Okay, when we checked her blood a few days ago we found something and yesterday we wanted to confirm that. We had to wait some days to be sure. And now we are sure and we need to check so everything is okay!” Why can’t he just tell me!?

“What was it you found?” I tried to sound nice to him but I was so irritated by him. “Mr. Walker Haylee is pregnant.” The whole world stopped. She is what?

“She isn’t that far going but we just want to make sure that the baby is fine after everything Haylee been through!” she is pregnant. She is pregnant. With my child. Haylee and I was expecting a child together.

I was starting to feel warm and happiness. I sat down on my chair and smiled, a little baby, our little baby. “We will inform you when we are finished!” I just nodded. A baby!

The tests took forever and I had texted Nat to bring the others as well. I was happy and I needed some support. I just hope Haylee will feel the same when she wakes up.

The guys ran into the door and looked horrified. “What’s happened? Where is she?” James was looking everywhere even under the bed.

“Why are you smiling? Is she awake?” Adam continued with hope in his voice. I shook my head I couldn’t stop smiling. A baby!! “Tyler did you take any funny looking pill that wasn’t your to take?” Leo asked now.

I gave him a murdering look. “Just wondered!” He said and pulled his arms up as a surrender. “What is it Tyler?” Nat asked me calmly. I didn’t have the time to answer because now the doctors entered with Haylee and put her on the bed.

“They are both fine and healthy! We even think she will soon wake up!” he told me with a smile.

The guys stared at me. “Did he say that they were both fine. Plural?” Patrick asked with an opened mouth. I nodded still smiling. “Did the doctor take the funny pill?” Leo tried.

“No you stupid ass. Haylee is pregnant!!” I told them. They all cheered and gave me hugs. “Are you kidding me!!?” “I can’t believe it!” “She will be huge!” They all screamed out.

“What you guys already did it? I didn’t have time to set up the cameras!” Zach said in a sad voice. James walked up to him and gave him a clap on his shoulder, “Next time Bro!” he tried to cheer him up. “You guys wouldn’t dare!” I threatened them.

“I´m going to be an aunt!!” Nat screamed joyful and kissed Lisa.
“You know what’s happens now don’t you?” Jake smirked at me. “What?” I couldn’t come up what he meant.

“You have to tell Mr. and Mrs. Scary that you banged their baby girl and knocked her up!” he laughed. My smile disappeared. Fuck I have to tell them.

“We´ll get cameras for that! So their child can see why his or her father didn’t survive being there for his or her birth!” James cheered.

“Or I´ll just wait until the baby is born and wait a little bit longer so the baby can tell them instead of me!” I tried and everyone laughed at me. I´m actually going to die…