0.7

~Tyler's POV~

"So you know who Emma McConnell is?" good work gorgeous just simply ask her. She hesitated and then with a straight face looked at me.

"Yes, don't know much about her we have always been a big gang. But she disappeared around the time when I stepped down from the leadership and Stefan took over." Phu! I was so reviled, they are not the same person. Wonder why my parents told me she was the leader? Maybe to impress me and to make me want her.

"so you were the leader? I remember your guys golden days! Every other gang was afraid of you. Not that we were afraid but we didn't just simply do business with you." She laughed and now met my eyes. Those sparkling blue eyes. I don't like her! I don't like sparkling stuff.

"Yeah that was some good days! People weren't just afraid of the gang. They were afraid of me. Cold hearted trained assassin bitch you know" I remembered the rumors, why I'm happy it's not Emma. Who would want to merry a women who just simply could kill anyone who annoyed her. I heard that she once cut smashed one guy's knuckles in pieces with a hammer just because he walked around in wrong neighborhoods, bragging that he was one of them but he wasn't. "so the knuckle guy? True?" a big smile came from her, "jup, but he is still alive though!" Okay so she scared me a little bit. Continue with the questions...

"Why did you step down? I mean everything went down for you when Stefan took over, was it because of him you left them?" she was thinking about the answer carefully.

"After a certain accident I felt that I couldn't do it anymore and I changed my behavior too. Stefan turned the gang to be like dogs for my father's gang. And I didn't want anything to do with them because they just want me for some deals that decides my future. So I left."

"I understands what you mean, my parents have a deal with some other guys about me too" she looked up curious at me. "An engagement with e girl I barley met." She widened her eyes. "Oh! I'm sorry!" We didn't say much after that. But after some time she fell asleep again. She must been exhausted, I remember that this was her "first" day in six months to be free. That must take some and mixed up after everything that happened today. 

She had fell down on my chest I moved my arm so it covered her shoulders. It was like looking at a whole different person, she was peaceful and no worries was shown in her face. She is one hell of a complicated girl. Her hair fell down and covered her face. I held her for a while in my arms, maybe it was good for her to feel safe even just in her sleep. And it calmed me down as well. I had been away and had a fight with one of my dealers that couldn't do his work properly. I had been so furious but now it was like it all had blown away. 

I decided to take her upstairs and tuck her in to bed. With her in my arms I tucked Jake in with a blanket. She didn't woke up as I carried her. Her face was on my chest and I could feel her warm breath. I laid her down on one side, I took of her pants, without anything else in my mind!! I just know how uncomfortable it is too sleep in jeans. After I tucked her in I laid down on the other side, totally exhausted after this day.