future book

Hey guys hoped you liked the book! Here's a little sneak peak on the sequal I'm currently working on: "Don't play games with Mr. and Mrs. Gangleader." You can find the book on my profile! <3 

They started shooting and everybody started to run. It was impossible to see anything and I couldn't see Tyler anywhere. I tried to run but then my stomach started to hurt. The pain was unbearable. I stopped and bend over for the pain, tear started to flow and I couldn't hold back a scream. In the fear of the shooters nobody seemed to notice me. Where was Tyler? Have he been shot? The pain stopped and I could straighten up. I turned around and cross the yard I could see a man under a mask aiming a gun at my direction. I could hear the trigger being pulled and I fell. I hit the table right behind me but I couldn't feel anything.

 "Haylee!!!!!" I could hear Tyler's voice screaming in pain. I couldn't move at first and every other noise except form Tyler seemed to have disappeared. But like someone pressed a button the volume was at maximum. People screamed and shot was fired at every direction. I tried to raise up but my stomach was so big and the pain was back. I tried to crawl away from the scene but didn't come far. The pain was now even worse. 

"Haylee!!" his voice was closer now. "Tyler! I think my water broke!" I yelled for him. I could feel something wet dripping down my legs. I saw his face appearing over me and he was frighten. "Haylee baby everything is going to be okay!" he comfort me while looking for someone. "John! Get rid of them and can someone call an ambulance NOW! Haylee is bleeding!" my eyes widened it wasn't my water that broke. Something was wrong.

What do you think?

Love you all my readers! <3