0.3

~Tyler's POV~

"Meeting in 5!" I yell out in the house so everybody could hear. I heard some complains and some 'aj aj captain!'

All 8 were gathered around the table as I sat down 5 minutes later. Some of them looked like they just woke up, I don't blame them its only 10 pm on a Saturday.

"So me, Leo, Jake and Linus met Thomas today and got the girl. She is now in the basement under lock up until we are certain that she's no a danger to us."

I looked around Jake looked like he just ate a bad apple everyone else just looked at me for more information.

"She is not what we expected. She has a certain way to behave and isn't even scared of being captured" some gasped and some looked mistrusted. Only Nat looked worry.

I told them about her little game and what had been said. "You got to be kidding me! We cannot trust her with a gun!" someone screamed, "She is full of it" another one, "say what!" I ignored everybody and just looked at Nat. My big sister the most down to earth girl I know.

"That poor thing" she whispered. Everybody stopped with their complains and starred their eyes out at Nat.

"How can you say so?" Jake asked

"She's clearly mental!" James stated.

"No! Didn't you guys listen?!" Now she was irritated. I stared to, I told her about Haylee and she feel sorry for her? I'm confused.

"Didn't you hear? She have been captured before and God knows how many times! She's not even afraid any longer. And she told you Ty that some gang is after her and she just want to secure herself and not by us!"

I thought about what she said and I didn't realize it until now. Nat had not just listened she had read between the lines from what that idiotic girl said.

"But her attitude is killing me!" Jake complained. "So you shouldn't had built up a wall around yourself if you've been moved around in hands were you couldn't trust anybody? I don't want to think what she might have been through! We all know some horrible gangs around here!" she looked angry and sad. Lisa who sat next to her nod. She never talk much but she have made her statement.

The rest of us looked puzzled and tried to think like her. I could see it now, the differences how she acted when she felt threatened and when we pinky promised. It was like a whole different person.

After meeting everybody started minding their own business and went off to their rooms.

"Ty?" I turned around and stood face to face with Zach. "Yes?" was my only respond my head was full of so much other things.

"I thought... while you are away today do you think I could go downstairs and try to talk to her? See if I can get any more information?" why this sudden interest of the girl? Then it hit me Zach had been kidnapped as a child a lot so he could put himself in her shoes.

"Sure do that, if you can succeed!" A little smile appeared on his lips. "Thanks boss!"

~Haylee's POV~

I laid down on my back and starred up in the ceiling of my cage. I tried to remember the lyrics of Kickapoo. I have my own ways to keep my senses okay, while others would break. That Tyler guy is so annoying and rude! Wonder what Thomas have on him because they don't seem like they are used to capture people like this. I won't complain he promised me a weapon incase my old gang would find me. But I really want a smoke right now. But this room must have smoke detectors. Wonder if I can use that...