5.0

I was sitting beside Haylee and our parents stood in front of me. They looked confused and it seemed like what I just told them didn't sink in. I was holding haylees hand and hoped that she could hear me.

"So you say that you knocked up my daughter?" John was now staring at me and I was actually afraid. I couldn't stop staring at his gun, waiting for him to shoot me.

 "Well if you put it like that so yes" and I could feel my cheeks turning red. Haylee is in so much luck right now being in coma I felt like I would soon join her in that condition.

But John smiled. He actually smiled. "If you guys are happy then we are happy! But I will say to you..." he did a dramatic pause. "Good luck telling her that she is pregnant!" And he started to laugh. Shit that's true!

She doesn't know and I will be the one to tell her. "So should we start to prepare the wedding?" My mom asked and clapped her hands together. Haylee's mom, Ellinor joined her excitement.

"No guys we will not!" The words slipped right out of my mouth. I didn't think of what I just said. John was now looking confused at me. Damn he can scare anybody.

"Guys I want to do this for real. For real reasons. I want to propose to her because I love her not because of some deal. And I want her to say yes when I ask because she loves me and not because she is forced to!"

They were all looking worried at me. But it was true I wanted this. Sure I want to merry her and she is the only one I ever want to be with but I won't do it because of some stupid deal.

"I'm sorry sir!" I told John. But he didn't look angry. Wow he could really suprise me today! I actually thought I would be hanging out of the window right now.

"It's okay son! Hearing you say that make me even more happy!" He is a confusing man. I can really see Haylee being his daughter. I was holding her hand even harder now, I couldn't imagine feeling more happy then I do now.

But then I could feel her hand moving in mine. She was moving! I turned around at her. she was turning her head like she was sleeping and had a dream. Our parents was noticing it too.

"We'll be right outside! But don't give her a heart attack! I'll kill you on the spot!" Now he was giving me the murdering look. I gulped and nodded.

They went out and I could hear my friends right outside. They were probably waiting to see if John and Ellinor had killed me. I turned my attention to Haylee.  My heart was beating harder than ever and I thought it would pop out.

She turned her head towards me and she opened her eyes. I could see those big Blue eyes looking up at me. I have been waiting to see those eyes in ages now. She was awake.