0.4

~Tyler's POV~

Three weeks later.

"She is what???Walker you take her out from that cage or you will never see your guy anymore. She cannot sit there, we need her in a good mood when she will help us!" Thomas was yelling through the phone after I had informed him how the first three weeks had been.

"But Thomas we can't have her here around the house! People will wonder who she is!" I had actually thought it through but we have meetings, parties etc. here all the time and people will start questioning her presents.

"I don't fucking care! She will not be held in a cage! You tell everyone she is your new girl, share bedroom and just act!" fuck! If I don't do what he says Patrick will never survive. How bad could it be? That's right very bad! Its Haylee we're talking about, she is crazy, mental and totally an idiot.

"Hello!? Walker are you still there? Just do what I say and we keep the deal!" If I can survive to see the end of the deal.

"Yes Thomas..." he hanged up. This is not going to end well...

After a lot of complains from the guys we told that we don't have any other choice.

"I promise you Ty I will come to your funeral. And I will maybe fell a tear when I read at your stone 'Tyler Walker, Son, Great boss, Died because an annoying Bitch'" Jake played brokenhearted and everyone started to laugh. Yeah they don't have to share room with her or play being together with her. "So who is going down there with me and release the beast?" I asked. "For crying out loud Ty! I come just to be there for her and make sure you won't kill her!" Nat started to go down before me. If she wasn't my sister, or a girl, or scary strong I would have hit her.

Haylee was laying down and reading a book Nat had given her. "Okay your ugly shitty penguin time for you to get out of there!" she looked up from the book with a confused sight. "No its okay I like it here!" I am going to kill her! No you cant she have to be alive. I opened the cage and stept in. "Come on know up we go!" I grabbed her arm and dragged her out. She was screaming at me, she have to be weak after all the time down here but she was quite strong. "Ty let go of her! You're hurting her!" Nat yelled at me, I gave her a murdering look. She shut up, she knew that we had to do this for Patrick. "Nat be quite, I decide everything about her for now on" that was unnecessarily to say because she knew it already but it was for Haylee to hear. She went quite. I dragged her up to the second floor and shoved her into my room. I locked the door between us two so Nat couldn't follow.

"What the hell are you doing you piece of shit!" she was standing in one corner and looked both scarred and furious at me.

"Thomas orders! He want you up here and to play my girlfriend! Do you think I wants this?? He is punishing me as well here!! So you shut the hell up and calm down!" everything I held inside me burst out. She was stunned but then turned her back to me, "fuck! Fuck!fuck!" she repeated while holding her own head.I cant understand this women!

"I haven't been out from a cage in six whole fucking months!!" she screamed at me with tears in her eyes. "I don't now any other way to live! Don't you get it?" oh... she wasn't scarred for me or the gang. She was scarred for being free.

The front door slammed up and we could hear voices, screams and gun shots. I went for mine and stood behind the door about to go out. "Wait Tyler! " I don't have the time but I hesitated long enough for her to continue, "remember the pinky promise!" she begged me. Fuck. I have to deiced. Could she be trusted? Hell no. "Ty I promise you I wont hurt you or leave you! I know these guys and I need to protect myself!" I will regret this! I throw her a gun and she came besides me ready to go out. We nodded and opened the door.