2.3

A man approached me with a gun aiming at my head. His hand was shaken, he was scarred. He didn't expect me to show up personally to punish him. "Chris, put down your gun. I'm not going to kill you just ask some questions." I tried to calm him down. Stefan that idiot had taken my gun so I only had a couple of knifes on me. 

It was late in the autumn and soon winter will arrive. The cold wind was the only thing that moved on his backyard after he stopped a few steps in front of me. Still aiming. "No! I've told your guys it was an accident! I didn't mean to kill him! I know you, you don't have mercy you're going to kill me!" His eyes was now full of tears. I've never regret anything I've done in the past, so I can understand hi accusations to me. He started to lose control and pulled the trigger.

It hit my shoulder. That piece of crap can't even shoot properly. I lost my temper and without any hesitation I throw a knife into his chest. I turned around to find the other. I can hear him trying to breath, but I had hit one of his lungs. If he knew me like he said, he had never shot me. As I walk down on the lawn I can hear children crying inside of his house. I didn't know he had a family. I just kept on walking. Now I can hear a women cried out in the cold night. Her scream cuts in my ears.

I woke up and tried to catch my breath. I was sweating and it felt like I had ran for hours. It was still dark outside and Tyler was still asleep peacefully. That wasn't a dream. I had gone through this a few times now. It was a memory coming back. My head hurts and I could feel something dripping on my hand. I took it up and in the moonlight I could see blood. Without any hesitation I ran into the bathroom and stared into my own reflection in the mirror. My nose was bleeding, a lot.

"Shit!" I said to myself while I pushed a piece of paper onto my nose. After I stopped the bleeding and took a shower I went down stairs. I couldn't fall back to sleep. So I made some coffee and went outside. The sunrise would start any minute now. The sky was starting to light up. I haven't seen a sunrise in forever, it felt weird being out here free and not in a cage.

I actually cant believe I was that cold hearted. It felt like I remember another person's memory and not my own. Few months ago I got back some memories from when I was taught to be an assassin. I wasn't allowed to feel, only kill. I felt a shiver through my body, in the thought of that memory. At least you can say I'm a human now, mostly.

"God morning cow! You're up early" Tyler leaned on the railing besides me and look out on the sky. I nodded. "I woke up and you wasn't there so I got worried" he blushed when he whispered the last part. "Sorry, had a bad dream and couldn't fall back to sleep" I was really tired but I knew that if I laid down my mind would not approve another hour of sleep. It took a lot of energy getting the memories back. "Oh, want to talk about it?" I shook my head. I didn't want to discuss what a horrible person I was before. "Look how beautiful!" I told him when I looked out on the pink sky. We stood silent and starred out in to the sky. Both thinking deeply.

When everybody else woke up they sat on a gang meeting. I walked around the house bored and had nothing to do. Watch the TV? No nothing good was on now. Game room? No to boring alone. I decided to go up to the room and read a book. Which was boring. So I went back downstairs and collected butter and flour.

 Back in the room I changed Tyler's deodorant with butter and poured some flour in his hair dryer. This will be fun! I know childish but I'm bored as hell and it's always funny to joke with him. When I closed the door after putting back the butter I heard my name. "Haylee your donkey! We're supposed to be there now, hurry up!" I ran to the door and met up with him. 

"And who's responsible for that jerk? " I couldn't stop smiling. "You look more weird and ugly then usually, what's up?" he starred at me with one eyebrow up. "Nooothing!" I know I can act but this? I don't know what's wrong with me.