3.7

The Walker's Party

~Haylee's POV~

I sat down in front of the mirror and did the last of my makeup when Tyler came in. "We'll leaving in a half hour!" he was leaning against the door-frame and looked at me. "I'll go with Jake and Zach together with the girls so you don't have to wait for me!" I didn't look at him but I could hear him sighed and walk away. I wanted to cry, it was hard to not be with him. But I can't give up like that, he was the one who screwed everything up. I gave it a last try to cover up my cut but didn't succeed. I put on the dress and went down stairs to the others. 

Tyler, Linus, Adam and Leo had already went and we were waiting on Nat and Lisa. "So if I got this right, you and Tyler play that you are together in front of his parents who wants you two to play not being together on this party? So you will just be your self's?" Zach looked confused at me and I nodded trying not to laugh at him. "Yeah pretty much it" he still looked puzzled and like he was trying to do math in his head. "Okay of we go then! We are already late!" Nat and Lisa came sprinting toward us. "And who's fault is that?" Jake mumbled.

When we arrived to the house, no not house mansion, it was already packed with people. I did recognize some gangleaders and I tried to hide my face much as possible. We went in to one big room, sorry wrong again a big ballroom. We found Mr. and Mrs. Walkers quickly, they were talking to some old people. "Nat! Lisa! Haylee! My darlings!" Liz greeted us and gave us all hugs and the boys to. We all greeted back to everyone.

 "Haylee I'm sorry for all this that you have to keep your relationship a secret! But we haven't got the time yet to solve everything out!" Liz whispered to me, she looked actually very sorry. "It's okay! Mather a fact Tyler and I are currently fighting so it suited me very good for today!" It was actually kind of true. She looked chocked at me but then I saw the idiot himself coming toward us. His eyes widened when he saw me. "What did I say?" Lisa whispered to me and giggled. I punched her shoulder. Tyler was making it hard for me too, he was so hot in a suit and today wasn't an exception.

 "You look amazing!" he told me when he came up to me. "Thanks" I told him short. It was very lucky that we shouldn't play a couple today, that would have made it more difficult. "Okay kids take your seats the speeches is about to begin!" Liz told us and we went in to the dining room and sat down at our places, I sat beside Tyler.

The speeches was held by the oldest gangleaders and they all talked about the great alliances and bla. bla. It was boring as hell to listen to. Out from nowhere I felt a hand touching my thigh. Tyler leaned in so he could whisper into my ear. 

I didn't move, I tried to ignore him and focus on some old man talking about the old days when he fucked as many girls as possible. "You have to talk to me soon you know! You do know I'm sorry and you want to forgive me!" his warm breath was tickling my neck and I tried not to move. I know his right but I can't let him win like this. 

He moved his hand to the inside of my thigh pretty high up. "You look so sexy today you know! I miss you 'lee, I miss you so damn much, I'm going crazy!" I was feeling hot and I could feel my cheeks turning red. I turned my head so he couldn't see it. 

I felt his thumb caressing my thigh. I was getting hotter if that's even possible. He didn't take a way his hand and I should push him away but I didn't for two reasons. 1, I didn't want to cause a scene, 2, I didn't want him to stop.

After the speeches was done I stood up, found the others and didn't look back at Tyler. "Haylee way are you read as a tomato??" Adam asked when he saw me approaching. I ignored him. "What do you guys say about something to drink huh?" I really needed something cold down my throat. "I say... To the bar!!!" Linus quietly screamed and raised his arm like he was ready for a battle. We all laughed and followed him.

~Tylers POV~

I watched Haylee walked away. I couldn't stopadmire her from behind, her ass was flawless. But then I felt someone dragging meup from my chair and out. My mother. "Tyler you have to at least small chatwith the McConnell's they will soon leave." I sighed, my fiances lovelyparents, right.