Beach Day ~ A.H.

You and your boyfriend of 5 years Andy, were in the car on your way to the local beach. You were listening to the radio, but then a familiar melody came on.

'Andy... is this My songs know what you did in the dark?'

He turned up the volume and squinted his eyes, trying to concentrate. 'It is!' He yelled excited. You turned the volume even higher than Andy and started to scream out the lyrics, Andy joined.

'SO LIGHT 'EM UP UP UP LIGHT 'EM UP UP UP LIGHT 'EM UP UP UP I'M ON FIRE!'

*time skip brought you by Patrick's fedora*

You were laying down a towel on the sand, until you got an idea. You sneaked up behind Andy, smacked his arm lightly and yelled 'Tag, you're it!' And ran away.

First he looked confused, but then he just realized what you did, and began to ran after you. This went on for 3 minutes, because boy you were fast.

Finally he got you and tackled you on the ground, making him hover over you. You got lost in his eyes.

'Get a room, you two!' You heard a familiar voice yell. You turned your head to see Pete, Patrick and Joe, making their way towards you and Andy.

You pushed Andy off of you, jogging towards the other guys.

'Hey guys!'

'Hi Y/n!' They all said at the same time, which made you chuckle. Andy soon came from behind and snug his arm on your waist from behind.

'Eww, love, purge' Joe said, sticking his index finger in his mouth and acting to throw up.

'Let's get into the water' Patrick suggested. 'Sure, let's go' You agreed. All the boys ran into the water, while you were walking towards it. You reached the water. And boy was it cold. 'COME ON Y/N! JUST RUN IN' Pete screamed. You shook your head and the water already reached to your knees.

You saw Patrick leaning into Andy and whispering something in his ear. Andy nodded after that with a goofy grin on his face. You had an confused face and furrowed your eyebrows.

You saw Andy coming towards you, and soon he picked you up bridal style, walking deeper into the water.

'Andy... what the hell are you doing?! Let me down!' You squirmed while laughing. The water reached your hips and you gasped dramatically. 'Oh shit it's so cold!' 'No it's not' Andy argued.

'You should let her down now' Pete said. You shook your head, looking at Andy with a look that said: please don't.

Andy just chuckled and let go of you.  You closed your eyes, while falling into the water. You went up to get air and used your hands to get the hair out of your face. The guys bursted out in laughter, and you couldn't help, but laugh too.