Sorry Excuse Of A Boyfriend ~ O.S.

"You have a huge problem there, Y/n. You should break up with him." Your friend F/n spoke through the phone.

You sighed before putting your left hand on your forehead, rubbing it.

"I know what I have to do. It's just-"

"It's just what?" F/n cut you off.

"It's complicated, ok?" You started to raise your voice.

"You know I just want the best for you right? I can't keep looking at your bruises and pretend like they're nothing." F/n explained. Her voice sounded like she could burst into tears any second.

"I know." You sighed. "I'm going to take a quick shower. I don't want the boys to walk in."

"Ok...bye."

You hung up the phone and walked into the small bathroom of the tour bus.

You were on tour with Bring Me The Horizon. The band was like family to you and you knew the boys since 2008.

It was hard to convince your boyfriend B/n, but for some reason he let you. Which was odd, because he was abusive and didn't even let you go grocery shopping alone.

You stripped out of your clothes and stepped into the small shower.

You flinched as the cold water hit your skin. So you turned it into a warmer temperature. But that didn't stop your bruises from burning.

After you took a shower, you put on some sweatpants and a bra.

You didn't want to put on a shirt yet, because you didn't want it to touch your back, which had the most noticeable bruises.

As you were brushing your wet hair and humming along to a Twenty One Pilots song, you heard the door open, followed by a gasp and a bunch of curse words.

"Y/n?" A strong accent filled voice filled your ears.

You closed your eyes, took a deep breath and slowly turned around.

"What happened to your back?" Oli's voice was full of concern.

Instead of answering, you walked over to him and threw you arms around him, pulling Oli into a hug.

He placed his hands, on your lower back, trying not to touch your bruises.

"Was it that sorry excuse of a boyfriend of yours?" His voice got muffled by your hair.

You nodded slowly and felt his grip tighten.

"Why the fuck would he do something like that?" He asked you.

"He thought I was cheating." You explained.

Oli pulled back, his hands now resting on the sides of your face.

"You're gonna break up with him. And he won't ever hurt or touch you again, love." He stroked your tear stains with his thumb.

And with that, he pulled you in for a kiss, which you wanted to last forever.