Goodbye 2 ~ P.S.

*1 1/2 year time skip brought you by Penny Lane*

You were sitting on the couch with your best friend F/n, eating Ben & Jerry's, watching Disney Princess movies.

Patrick left you over a year ago, but you still couldn't take him out of your mind.

What is he possibly doing right now? Why am I even thinking about him. He probably moved on and is fucking some whore right now.

That last thought made you chuckle. And F/n send you you a glance, but turned back to the TV quickly.

Even though Patrick hurt you, you still loved him. You just couldn't erase somebody in your life, that meant so much to you. Somebody you had so many good memories with.

"Hey, Y/n wanna make a be-" F/n got interrupted by a knock on your door. You both exchanged glances. You were expecting no one. So you hesistated. After you heard another knock, you decided to see who it was. F/n was paranoid, and because of that, she took a knife from the kitchen and walked behind you, ready to attack anybody.

You opened the door.

"Patrick?"

"You son of a bitch!" F/n screamed, trying to attack him with the knife, but you were holding her back. "Calm down,F/n! Could you leave us alone?" F/n calmed down and walked back to the living room.

"What are you doing here, Patrick?" You asked, crossing your arms on your chest.

"You were right, Y/n." He started to tear up. "You were so fucking right. It hurt so much more to break up with you. I'm so sorry. I've probably put you through hell, and I hate myself for that."

"Patrick could you please just come to the point?" You scoffed.

He cleared his throat, before speaking up. "I missed you so much, I just realized on tour, that I can't live without you. The boys miss you, I miss you. The point is, I want you back."

You were shocked, tears welling in your eyes. "Patrick, I-" Before you could finish your sentence, Patrick cupped your face with his hands and pulled you in for a long, passionate kiss. After a while you pulled away, and your hand moved to your lips.

"Woah." Was all you managed to say. He smiled lightly.

"Please, Y/n."

"Patrick you hurt me a lot, but I-" you looked at him and saw tears rolling down his cheeks. "You know what, fuck it"

You pulled Patrick in for another kiss.