Riding Out ~ J.F.

"Oh god, I don't think I can do this." Jordan whined as he adjusted his sitting position on the horse.

You chuckled before clipping your helmet close. "Stop being scared, nothing will happen. Just you, me and the horses. Besides-" you gripped the rope that held Jordan's gray horse Misha by your side. "- I've got you." You winked and kicked your horse Ryback lightly on it's side.

"Shit." Jordan whisper-yelled as Misha started walking. And he visibly tensed up.

You shot a glance at him, smiling a bit. "Don't be so tense. Just sitting straight will do."

"O-okay." Jordan nodded, looking back at his path. He cleared his throat and sat up straight, following your instructions.

"See, that wasn't too hard."

"It's actually really nice." Jordan giggled, reaching down a little to pet Misha's neck. "How long do have these horses now?"

You kicked Ryback's sides again, making him speed up along with Misha.

"Woah." Jordan slightly tensed up again.

"For about-" You sighed, trying to remember. "-7 years."

"Ah, okay." Jordan nodded.

*time skip brought you by Womb 2 The Tomb: listen to it, It's BMTH pre-debut. Fucking hilarious. I recommend "lady don't be acting shady"*

"Alright, here we are." You smiled. You jumped down from the saddle and motioned for Jordan to do the same. After that you told him to bind the horse to the tree, you doing the same with Ryback.

After that, both of you turned around, admiring the view.

"Woah...." You both said at the same time.

"Perfect timing!" You shrieked, sitting down on the ground, looking at the sunset in the forest.

Jordan sat down next to you.

"Look how pretty it is." You whispered.

But he didn't look at the sunset, he looked at you. "Yea, I'm looking."

You turned your heard, meeting his gaze. "I love you." You leaned your head against his shoulder.

"I love you too." Jordan chuckled as he kissed the top of your head.