Fan Girl ~ R.R. (requested)

(A/n: This imagine was requested by mochamikey )

Today was the day. You and your friend finally got the Warped Tour tickets you've been waiting for forever. Of course you'd be happy to see and meet all the bands, but there was one band you had been dying to see live since 2011.

Falling In Reverse.

"F/n hurry up! I don't want to end up in the back rows!" You yelled at your friend, who was still putting on her eyeliner.

"I'm coming! Chill!" She yelled back from the top of the stairs. You could hear the thumps of her steps and soon she came into your view.

"Let's go." You said and got out of your house along with your friend.

*time skip brought you by Knox and Amelia*

"Woah." Was all you managed to get out.

You were standing right in front of the Warped Tour stage. First row. But you weren't right in the middle. "I can't believe that we got into the first row." Your friend mumbled. You nodded, agreeing with her.

The crowd got bigger and bigger by minutes. Not long after, the show started.

"Oh my fucking god!" Your friend squealed while clinging onto your arm and squeezing it, painfully hard.

"Ow, what the fuck, F/n." You snapped at her. She mumbled a quiet, yet audible 'sorry' and let go of your arm.

You focused on the stage and started singing, screaming and jumping along to 'The Drug In Me Is You'. You could've sworn, Ronnie sent you a few glares while performing, which got the attention from Christian, who started to exchange looks from you, back to Ronnie and then back to you again.

You shrugged it off and just jumped around to 'Bad Girls Club'.

"Is Ronnie looking at you?" You friend asked you over the loud music. She sounded jealous?

You acted like you didn't hear her and continued to sing.

*time skip brought you by my laziness*

"F/n! Where the hell are you?" You practically yelled in your phone. "Oh, I must've forgotten you." She mumbled.

Anger boiled up inside you and you turned your free hand to a fist. "How the hell could you forget your friend at a freaking conc-" You got cut off by her ending the call.

What the fuck is her problem?

You huffed and slowly sat down on the cold ground. You ran your hand through your hair and started to think of who to call.

You were so deep in thought, that you didn't even hear the footsteps approaching you.

"Hey." A male voice said. It was very familiar. You didn't even look up to see the face of him. "Hey." You responded.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked.

"My friend left without me. And now I don't have a ride back home."

He hummed in response. "Would you like me to drive you back home?" He offered nicely.

"I don't even know you." You chuckled.

"Really?" The man asked and put a hand on your shoulder, which made you look up immediately.

"Ronnie?"

"That's me." He giggled. That giggled could melt you. "It's cold, here-" Ronnie began to take off his jacket. "-take this." And placed it on your bare shoulders.

You mumbled a quiet 'thank you' and pulled the jacket closer to your small frame.

"Do you want me to drive you back home now?" He asked. You nodded slowly. "Ok."

As you were walking down to the tour buses, you broke the silence. "Why do you care about me so much? I'm just a fangirl. You could've just left me there."

He chuckled before replying.

"You're not just a fangirl. I saw you during the show and you seemed like a cool girl." He smiled.

That night was a big night for you. But little did you know, that night would've changed everything.

(A/n: Hope you liked it! And sorry again for this one, it took long to update.)