Road Trip ~ G.W.

"Oh, Gee!" You were pointing to a gas station. "Let's hold there for a minute!"

"Sure thing, Sugar" Gerard replied

"Sure thing, Sugar" Gerard replied. He made a turn and pulled over. He stopped the car and as soon as it stood, he pulled out the keys.

You opened the door and got out, so did Gerard. He held out his hand for you and you gladly took it. You smiled for yourself, as you realized how lucky you were to have Gerard in your life. He helped you through everything.

Your depression, your sleepless nights, your family issues.

Your boyfriend opened the door of the diner for you.

"Well thank you Mr. Way"

"Don't call me like that in public, sugar" He winked.

Both of you walked inside and decided to sit down at a table near the window.

Soon, a waitress showed up. "Hi, my name is Michelle, and I'll be your waitress for today. May I take your order, please?"

Gerard and you ordered some pancakes with coffee. Michelle walked off. You were looking around the diner. You saw a group of guys sitting at one table at the other side of the diner, two girls sitting at the table behind you, and a lonely guy sitting near the bar.

He turned to you and send you a smile along with a wink.

(A/N: Yea I am taking a gif from James Franco, deal with it)

You felt uncomfortable and just looked down.

"Hey Y/n, I'm going to use the restroom." Gerard said. You mumbled a ok and began to fumble with your fingers, waiting for your pancakes. As soon as Gerard disappeared, the random lonely guy walked over to you sitting down at Gerards seat.

"Um...are you searching for anything?" You asked him. He chuckled Before answering you. "Actually yes. I'm searching for your phone number."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend and he's just usi-"

He cut you off with a rendering cheesy "He doesn't have to know."

Right then Gerard came back. While the random guy was looking somewhere else, you mouthed Gerard a 'help me'.

"I think you're harassing my girlfriend, so I'm just going to ask you to leave."

"I was just-"

"Just shut the fuck up and fuck off"

The random guy left after those harsh words left Gerards mouth.

*time skip brought you by Gerards fabulous hair*

"Thank you again, Gee."

"No problem, sugar. After all, you're my girlfriend, I'm supposed to protect you." He looked at you and send you a smile, but focusing his eyes on the road after.