Baby's Appointment ~ C.C.

Here you are, 5 months pregnant, with your husband in the car. You were about to go to the doctor, to see what gender you're baby was going to be.

Cc really wished for a babygirl, that he could spoil and protect, while you actually really didn't care. You'd be happy with both. It also seemed possible to habe both, because of the size of your babybump. Seriously, you've never seen a babybump in that size. And because of that, you'd have more insecurities. One of them being you too fat. But thank god CC was by your side to make you think and feel otherwise.

"Here we are." CC mumbled before turning off the engine, unbuckling himself and getting out of the car. He jogged over to your side and opened the door for you.

"Thanks, Sir." You joked with a fake British accent, which made him giggle.

You intertwined one of your hands with CC's and placed the other one protectively over your bump.

You stepped inside the building and walked over to the lady at the counter. "Y/n L/n. We're here to get to know the gender of our baby." You explained.

The blonde, rather young looking woman gave you soft smile and told you to follow here. She led you to a bright white room and told you to wait for the doctor.

" I'm so excited." You squeeled. You slowly laid down while CC sat down on the chair next to you.

A knock on the door made both of you turn your heads to it. A brunette doctor with green/blue eyes and glasses shook hands with you. "I'm doctor Urie, but you can call me Sarah. So you're here for the gender of your baby?" She started to turn on the mashines.

"Yep." CC popped the 'p'.

"Great. Could you please lift your shirt a little?" She softly asked you.

You nodded and did as you were told.

"Now this is gonna be cold..." She warned you before applying some gel on your stomach. "Here we go.."

Dr. Urie started to move around the thing (a/n: I have no idea what that thingy is called. It kinda looks like a computer mouse tho.).

"Well, congratulations. You're having a boy and a girl."

"A boy and a girl?" Your smile grew even brighter and CC's handgrib got tighter.

"Yea, twins. You didn't know that?" She asked you. You shook your head 'no' and looked over at your husband, biting your lip.

"Oh my god." He whispered and gave you a peck on the lips.

Before you knew, the doctor already wiped away the gel and you could adjust your sweater again. "Would you like me to print out a few copies?"

"Yes, please."

You couldn't even wait to tell everybody about these news.