Fake Boyfriend ~ A.H.

(A/n: I'm not sure if I'm going to update this whole week because I'm going to a spain exchange tomorrow. But if I can, I'll update more)

You took one last glance over your shoulder, just to see that creep was still following you. And that was all for you to start running by instinct.

Suddenly, a light blinded your eyes. You squinted them to get a better view, which worked.

It was a little 24h open diner.

"Thank god." You mumbled to yourself as you started to walk up the stairs to enter the diner.

The unknown man was still following you and was about to enter the diner, just like you did.

You looked around the diner, hoping to find someone that could help you out in this kind of situation. Your eye caught a group of 4 men, who were chatting. You walked over to them and cleared your throat to get their attention.

"Hey, um.. Can you guys help me out?" You asked while hope filled your eyes.

"Sure, with what?" The ginger haired man patted the chair next to him, which was empty.

You tucked a stray of hair behind your ear before speaking up. "Some creep is following me and uh- can someone of you pretend to be my boyfriend? Just to-"

"I know, I know. I'll do it." The ginger haired man chuckled.

You mouthed a 'thank you'.

You turned your head away from the group and started to search for the man that was following you. He was sitting at the bar, glaring at you.

You immediately turned away and started to play with your fingers.

"Is it that man?" The other man, who was wearing a fedora, asked you, pointing to the creep that was following you.

You nodded slowly.

"It doesn't look like you're together." The man with an afro commented.

The man next to him, with bright pink hair nodded and agreed with him. "Andy throw your arm around her and whisper something in her ear. And then you should just start giggling and stuff." He suggested.

"O-okay." You stuttered. You moved closer to the ginger and he threw his arm around you, leaning into your ear.

"I don't know what to say." He whispered while giggling. You started to join. But that giggle soon turned into laughter.

"He's gone." The man with the afro smiled at you.

"Thank you guys so much!" You hugged each of them.

"No problem!" The guy with the fedora hugged you back a little too hard.

You pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down your number on it, all 4 of the men watching you closely.

You gave the paper to the ginger. "If you want to help me again sometime." You winked before leaving the diner.