Ghost Whisperer ~ A.B.

You had a secret that nobody knew. If you would've told anyone, you'd be in an asylum right now. Nobody would understand. You couldn't even think of one person to open up to. Expect one. Your boyfriend Andy.

Sure he was on tour a lot and you barely got to see him, especially because the new album dropped, but you still loved him with all your heart and all the passion you had in you.

Today was the day you promised yourself that you would tell him. The problem was, you had no evidence. Being the over thinker you are, you thought about all the things that could go wrong when you would tell him.

What if he thinks I'm crazy and leaves me? What if he puts me in an asylum and thinks that would be best for me. What if-

"Hey, Y/n." A sweet voice filled your eyes. It was a voice you've never heard before. The voice sounded very young. You turned your head to the left, seeing a little girl dressed in a long pastel blue dress with a white bow on her hair.

"Hey, who are you?" You smiled.

"I'm Ally. Andy's sister." She replied, looking at the vases in your living room, brushing over them with her soft fingers.

"Oh. Andy never mentioned you." You tilted your head.

"This isn't about Andy, Y/n. This is about you. I know that you love my big brother to the moon and back. And he loves you too. I'm trying to help you. I'll  help making him believe you." The 8 year old looking girl explained.

Before you could reply, the front door opened. Your head immediately shot there. You turned back around but the Ally disappeared.

"Hey, babe." Andy pecked your lips before plopping down next to you on the couch. "Something wrong?"

"Andy I have to tell you something."

Andy was taken back by the sudden mood change but wanted you to start telling what's wrong.

"I'm a ghost whisperer. I can talk and see ghosts. N-"

"Whoa, wait a minute." He chuckled before placing his hand in your knee. "You've been pretty stressed lately. You wanna see a doc-"

"No, Andy! I mean it." You slapped his hand away. "I just met your sister."

"Y/n I don't have a si-" Andy started but you cut him off.

"Ally." You simply stated.

"How do you know about her?" He suddenly turned serious.

Ally appeared behind you, making you flinch a little. "I drowned in our backyard pool. Andy was never a good swimmer, that's why he couldn't save me." She whispered in your ear.

"She drowned. And that is why you hate pools." You explained.

"What else does she say?" Tears pricked in his eyes, slowly falling down his cheeks.

"That she loves you." You smiled at him with sympathy.

Andy slowly leaned his head on your shoulder, sniffing and sobbing lightly. "It's okay, babe." You played with his hair. "It's alright."