Panic! ~ Gerard Way

"Gerard you better stop!" You giggled as Gerard trailed his lips across your neck.

"Why?" He breathed out.

You sighed before kicking him off of yourself. "Because your mom is going to be home soon."

You picked up a pillow and threw it at the back of his head.

Your boyfriend groaned and placed his hand on the area, rubbing it slightly. "What was that for?" He asked while picking up the same pillow. But before Gee could do anything with that, you threw another pillow right to the centre of his pale face.

Gerard picked up  a pillow and threw it, but you bucked down and it missed you.

Before you could laugh at him for his weak throwing skills, a ear piercing sound filled your ears.

Immediately, Gerard and you stood up and walked over to where the sound came from.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed as he saw a green vase of his mother on the floor, completely smashed and broken. It wasn't her favourite one, which was good, but she didn't dislike it either.

"I clean the mess and you-" your eyes met Gerards' which were filled with panic. "-you just try to calm down." You explained before running off to find a broom.

Fortunately, you found one and started to broom the broken glass pieces under the couch because you were too lazy to throw them away.

"She won't notice anything."

"I hope so."