Meeting The Parents ~ R.R.

"Oh god." Ryan panicked. "What if they don't like me? What if they don't think I'm good enough? What if-"

You put your left hand over his mouth, making your boyfriend shut up.

"Ryan, babe, it's going to be fine. You need to calm down." You giggled at the nervousness of him.

Ryan gently put your hand away from his mouth and gave you a small smile. "You know what, you're right."

"Oh course I am" You threw your hair over your shoulder, acting sassy and breaking out in laughter.

Ryan started to starr at you, in a non creepy way.

You stopped laughing and your eyes locked with his hazel-brown ones. "What?" You tilted your head in confusion, still smiling.

"I just... god this is gonna come out so corny." Ryan scratched the back of his neck.

"Just tell me." You whined while shaking his shoulders.

"I just- I just love you so much."

You felt your cheeks get red and smiled widely. "I love you too, Ry. Now let's get out of the car and meet my parents."

You pecked his lips quickly and got out of the car, along with Ryan.

You held his hand as you were walking towards the front porch of your former house.

"Ready?"

Ryan nodded slowly and gulped.

You rang the doorbell a few times and took a step back from the front door.

Not long after, the door opened and you were greeted with your dad.

"Y/n!" He smiled widely and pulled you in for a bone-crushing hug.

He pulled away and called for your mother.

His eyes slowly meet Ryans.

"You have to be Ryan!" He exclaimed.

"Yea, that's me." Ryan nervously smiled.

"Come inside, kids." He gestured with his hands.

You and Ryan stepped inside and took off your shoes. Then you walked towards the living room, where your mother was sitting.

"Y/n!" She had a bright smile, just like your dad. She stood up and started hugging you.

"I haven't seen you in a while." She chuckled. "Is that the lucky boy?" She pointed at your boyfriend.

"Yep." You casually answered.

"He's even more good looking than you described." She gave you a wink.

You hid your face in your hands as your mother was hugging Ryan.

Ryan sat down next to. You knew he felt nervous, so you placed your hand above his, making him turn his face to your side and give you a smile.

You leaned over to him and whispered. "I told you they would love you."